Ramen Noodles!!!

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

i love these things so much! i'm sure you all have heard, seen, and/or tasted them too. if anyone has any good recipes involving ramen, post them up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest aymet one

Nong Shim Kimchee bowls=good, the vermicelli kind are good, oriental is slept on, but good, picante shrimp, hot and sour wonton... ramen fucking rules. Along with grits, rice, beans and pepsi one, it's a staple food. I'd starve without ramen.

------------------

He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

i usually like the chicken flavored shiz.. after you drain all the water thrown in 1/2 can of stewed tomatos then put in the season pack that is good. or when your water starts to boil throw an egg in there, and maybe some cabbage the egg is hecka good when it is as boiled with the roman..

------------------

283 pig bunisher

sugoi desu ne

das facha

im the king of ramen. just look at my name! if anyone will be answering ramen questions it will be your boy...me. the only flavors of ramen the king eats anymore are picante beef and chili flava. if you havent tried chili you better ask someone...namely, your local grocier. its delicious. no matter how much ramen you eat it wont hurt you-believe that. and oh yea...some flavors you should stop eating-normal chicken cause its played the f out, mushroom, tomato, and picante chicken is gettin kinda shady too. go for beef, chili, and pork if your feelin frisky

a good ramen recipe is to make it without water-which i hope you all do anyway. you just drain the water out once its boiled. never mix the spice in the pot you cooked it in because that will make a mess. and oh yea try puttin the dry sticky ramen in some bread or a bun for a delectible sandwich.-bon apetit

Originally posted by marmuchian:

im the king of ramen. just look at my name! if anyone will be answering ramen questions it will be your boy...me. the only flavors of ramen the king eats anymore are picante beef and chili flava. if you havent tried chili you better ask someone...namely, your local grocier. its delicious. no matter how much ramen you eat it wont hurt you-believe that. and oh yea...some flavors you should stop eating-normal chicken cause its played the f out, mushroom, tomato, and picante chicken is gettin kinda shady too. go for beef, chili, and pork if your feelin frisky

get off ramens nuts dude. you aint no king of nothing otherwise instead of posting a bunch of bullshit and telling what is played out you would have posted recipe.. fucker!

[This message has been edited by sugoione (edited 03-26-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

A vegetarian friend made me some ramen, drained, with TVP (fake meat), soy sauce, and a few drops of sesame oil. Shit was dope.

I sometimes use spaghetti sauce on the ramen and save the seasoning packet to dump into sour cream for a chip dip.

Icky.. once upon a time I enjoyed ramen until I moved to a 'big' city and went broke. I was so broke that all I could afford was a loaf of bread and 10 packages of ramen. I ate every other day so that it could last throughout the month. I've been here for 2 years and I no longer eat ramen. I HATE THAT SHIT...

here we go. first you cook and drain your ramen alright you grab a pan ya heard me a pan and some butter or preffered lubrication. You throw the ramen in start like frying that shit up then you throw some american cheese and a little soy sauce along with your flavor packet mix it up until its lookin ready then suck it down......note this is best when consumed when intoxicated

Also proppas to throwin an egg in your ramen soup but i know thats kinda used.

• 2 weeks later...

PHO <<now that's dope noodles... they sell it just like ramen too. The difference is it comes with some seasoned oil packet along with the seasoning. Or PANCIT CANTON... yum. I add roman lettuce or won bok to my noodles.... (let it sit in the hot water to get softer)...and i add vinergar and tabasco. chopped green onions are good too.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I bought 45 packets of Ramen last night. Hey, they had a special (9 for $1), so now I have enough food to last me several eons, and enough MSG to melt my brain and fry my innards.

My recipe? Eat two bundles at a time, and only use one and a half seasoning packets. Definitely get rid of the water after boiling. Add scallions, thyme leaves, curry powder, a dash of cinnamon, a lil bit of coconut milk, and top it off with two sliced hotdogs. The best flavors to do this with are mushroom chicken and beef. If you have no hot dogs available, dump in half a can of beef or cicken stew, or whatever you have in a can. I found garlic potato chowder fuckin rocks the shiznit. Fuckin shit, I'm getting hungry just writing this. Seriously, I think Ramen is absolutely toxic (60+% daily sodium intake per packet), but it's so fuckin good I could care less. Monosodium Glutamate rules.Beer,

El Mamerro

anyone else eat them raw and use the flavor packet with some noodles that you boil later fer doubble flava?mmmmm thas da shizzz!

MSG is sooo good with anything! fuck the cancer inject that shit into my veins!

speaking of asian food stores they have the best ramen you can buy bar none...dont ask for the name though i dont know their jibberish, but they have some scary ass smily face on the package

[This message has been edited by ORACLEone (edited 04-09-2001).]

you can take a pan steam a brick of ramen witha lid on and a bit of water till its soft but maintaining its brick form.. then drain the water add butter or oil.. sesame is nice.

fry the fucker.

add seasoning whilst frying.. eat in bar form.

hmmm good

crumble whilst still in package.. add seasoning.. and love.

voia la..

Archived