Ramadan

WetPussy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see all these white dudes saying they are converted muslims, even though i know this is a journey to get in touch with thier inner "blackness" i gotta know, out of all the religions available to you...at what point where you like, yeah man that shits off the meat rack!

so many religions have shity selling points.

• Like 1

ramadan is also a time for "cleansing" of the "soul". purification, forgiveness, humbleness, and many more good stuff. you dont just not eat, you are also not supposed to do, well, basically, ANY sin at all, like lying, stealing, killing, raping, driving a jetta or a civic.

yo..

i could go without food and water and shit

but if some hot ass dominican chic was throwin that thang on me and whispering in my ear about what she wanted to do to me....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiit!

it could be high noon and i would HAVE TO smash it..

edit- asian, white, black, ect. (any bangin chic)

Guest imported_Europe

I couldn't do it, but I respect those that can.

And Im not into religion at all, but going thorugh Ramadan is a sign of great willpower to me.

Originally posted by WetPussy@Oct 3 2005, 09:28 PM

ramadan is also a time for "cleansing" of the "soul". purification, forgiveness, humbleness, and many more good stuff. you dont just not eat, you are also not supposed to do, well, basically, ANY sin at all, like lying, stealing, killing, raping, driving a jetta or a civic.

So those sins are okay from sunset to sunrise or any other time of the year?

i see nothing respectable in denying yourself pleasure for a pretend being. wetpussy, you say "only a month" - ONLY? thats 1/12th of a year, which means if one carries this practice throughout their life, they will have denied themself pleasure for 1/12th of it. way to fucking go. when your tummy is rumbling, picture me eating a steak and getting my dick sucked.