Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Raking The Leaves

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Nov 18, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

http://www.wtopnews.com/?sid=334874&nid=25

Mom Forced Son, 12, to Rake Leaves Nude
    Updated: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2004 - 5:05 AM

FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (AP) - A woman who forced her son to rake leaves in the nude as punishment for misbehaving in school has pleaded guilty to a child cruelty charge.
    However, the 47-year-old mother might avoid a felony record. Under an agreement worked out by the prosecution and defense, Fredericksburg Circuit Court Judge John W. Scott Jr. on Monday deferred the case to March 3.

At that time, Scott could impose the guilty plea, find the woman guilty of a lesser charge or continue the case to another date.

Defense attorney Beverly Haney said the woman has no criminal record and does not deserve a felony conviction.

"She lost her cool that day and she regrets it deeply," Haney said.

The woman is not being named to protect the boy's privacy.

According to evidence, the incident occurred on April 27 in the Mayfield subdivision. The 12-year-old boy had aggravated his mother by continuing to get in trouble at school, and the mother responded by sending him outside that evening to rake leaves naked.

A neighbor saw the boy and called police.

The boy was never removed from the mother's custody, and Haney said both are now doing much better.

Information from: The Free Lance-Star

(Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

2. InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser

InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser Junior Member

American Family Values.

Good thing those mental scars won't appear until years later.

:nope:

3. HATEBREEDER

HATEBREEDER Member

kid should put itching powder on "mom's special flashlight"

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Why would he listen to the bitch? I'd say suck my fucking cock.

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i woulda shove that rake handle up the kids ass if he didnt do what i told him to do(homo block engaged)

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

what happened to just beating your kids the old fashioned way?

8. Dino Martini

Dino Martini New Jack

:nope:
    we live in a really, really fucked up world.
    damn.

9. Chance Em Redy

Chance Em Redy Junior Member

The truth.

10. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

okay making your kid rake leaves in the nude is just crazy.Let's just make sure your kid hates you even more and cuts ya up with the steak knive..

11. dniice

dniice Junior Member

mmmmm thats my kinda mom :gaga:

12. 455

455 Guest

hahaha...that's fucked up.....I bet that Mom is regreting the money she is going to pay for a lawyer and court fines for a trip to Wal-Mart to try and cheer up her son by buying him a fresh Nascar jacket.....

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I understand getting pissed and cussing your kid out, or maybe, if theyre really acting like fucks, smacking em a little. but trying to hurt him by embarassing the fuck out of him seems deranged to me. and the choice of punishment is fucking bizarre.

14. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

gross, i thought this thred was gunna be about like raking
    leaves and jumping in them. that use to be fun.

15. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

fucking weirdo people of america.