Raise Your Hand If You're Delusional

DR+DELUSION

- I have trouble comprehending the meaning of the word "reality."

- I conciously put my life at risk without thinking twice about it.

- I have absolutely no concept of time whatsoever.

- I live for "FUN" moments only. the rest of my time is spent anticipating these moments.

- I don't tend to accept criticism or correction....AT ALL.

- I act as if i'm totally invisible to video surveillance

- My schedule is dictatedentirely by caffiene pills and sleep aids; otherwise i don't function.

- I'm convinced that I'll be rich and famous in the near future, even though...

- the only areas in life that i'm talented in are petty crime and visual arts.

- I don't understand the concept of money, other than i want lots of it as soon as possible.

- I constantly listen to electro, cause it's a good soundtrack for a celebrity lifestyle.

- My mantra is "YOU'LL PULL IT OFF," and i am constantly telling myself this.

haha. i wanna start a club for peole like me. nah...clubs are for nerds. i'll start a GANG. yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

- I conciously put my life at risk without thinking twice about it.

- I live for "FUN" moments only. the rest of my time is spent anticipating these moments.

- I act as if i'm totally invisible to video surveillance

- I'm convinced that I'll be rich and famous in the near future, even though...

- the only areas in life that i'm talented in are petty crime and visual arts.

- I don't understand the concept of money, other than i want lots of it as soon as possible.

- My mantra is "YOU'LL PULL IT OFF," and i am constantly telling myself this.

you could use all of these to describe me. sign me up. what's the gang color?

so DR+DELUSION,

should i feel sorry for you? is this a cry for help? i don't know what to make of your list; you seem pompous and self-centered to me, but at the same time you give really good fashion and hair advice...you remind me of an 80's yuppie scum or something...or that guy from American Psycho...very narcissistic...

i lost my point already. sorry.

Originally posted by slave_one

so DR+DELUSION,

should i feel sorry for you? is this a cry for help? i don't know what to make of your list; you seem pompous and self-centered to me, but at the same time you give really good fashion and hair advice...you remind me of an 80's yuppie scum or something...or that guy from American Psycho...very narcissistic...

i lost my point already. sorry.

hell no you shouldn't feel sorry for me. i revel in my delusional ways. it's the way to be.

and yeah i can be pompous and self-centered sometimes, but i do think i'm a nice guy...oh well. sorry you dislike me.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

hell no you shouldn't feel sorry for me. i revel in my delusional ways. it's the way to be.

and yeah i can be pompous and self-centered sometimes, but i do think i'm a nice guy...oh well. sorry you dislike me.

no i don't dislike you. i am sorry if i came off that way. i am actually and genuinely concerned about your current condition. in the other thread, you mentioned your life going in a downward spiral so i am wondering how did it come to this and i hope you are not suicidal.

sincerely.

p.s. why do you want to be rich and famous so badly?

i am actually and genuinely concerned about your current condition. in the other thread, you mentioned your life going in a downward spiral so i am wondering how did it come to this and i hope you are not suicidal.

p.s. why do you want to be rich and famous so badly?

1. haha no not suicidal, just having a long stressful day and making a joke of it.

2. in all honesty, i really like expensive shit.

slave, if you only knew...aim = yeahmanthatsrad

Don't do it! It's a trap!

[Eleanor White comment: This gang-like colour-coding is not reported in all areas. Dr. Kilde's experience is with northern Europe.]

Deception is the name of the game, so recruits are told untrue sinister stories of their victims to keep them motivated. They have a military order and get rewarded for their evil actions, which include Satanism, and symbols and yellow-orange-black colors. However, fresh recruits must wear pink - and the highest elite wears yellow ties with dark suits.

I think you guys should look at BROWNer's M I N D P O W E R thread...

i am actually and genuinely concerned about your current condition.

You are too nice! I don't even have the energy to be nice to people I don't know. I used to be nice years ago, then I don't know... I became all cynical and bitter.

Fuck Ya'll/Heart of Stone

p.s. Let's go paint a wall, Slavey. It's been a while.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You are too nice! I don't even have the energy to be nice to people I don't know. I used to be nice years ago, then I don't know... I became all cynical and bitter.

p.s. Let's go paint a wall, Slavey. It's been a while.

haha, thanks...more like gullible? yup, i am definitely easy to fool...

i am also cynical and bitter, but i am trying to change that part of me.

yes we should definitely paint! you should meet up w/me at that spot everyone's been painting at this weekend. email me thru my site or give me yours :)

as for you DR+DELUSION, i recall chatting with you for a minute...you cut me off and signed off. i know i must've been boring to chat with but damn, at least tell me...:lol:

as for you DR+DELUSION, i recall chatting with you for a minute...you cut me off and signed off. i know i must've been boring to chat with but damn, at least tell me...:lol:

wha??? my apologies...i'm sure there was a reason....i usually don't do such things, sorry again.

Archived