raise your hand if your friends from highschool are a bunch of butt munchers

SilentBob

so yeah I'm back from the dilapadated palace... I arrived back in time for my best friend in highschools 21st ..

The night began well enough ... I greeted the birthday boy and received kisses and hugs from the others present..the dude who was my best-friend in highschool was totaly fucked as one would expect and vomited before the sun went down. At that point it was still good fun .. people chanted his name as he lay on the ground unable to get up and he pumped his fists in the air to the rythm of the chanting. This was just after he had crash tackled several people screaming "we have fucking water restrictions in this country ... theres a fucking drought on .. stop drinking all the fucking water". ( much to my amusement ). Anyway this type of funny shit continued until two of the other guys decided to tip over the garbage bin filled with beer bottles onto the front driveway of my bestmates house ( note these guys were both close friends with thwe birthday boy) ... from there it all gets a bit blurry. I remember sitting on the boot of another highschool buddies car, hanging onto the rear passegers windows.. while he sped down birthday boys st... I also remeber cramming into this same dudes car and another close friend falling out ... then getting run over by the rear wheels ... an ambulance was called which the car fallage victim was serley about...

here's a vague re-enactment of the general conversation...

ambulance guy: can you move son?

friend: I'm not sure...

*lifts his head* yeah I can fucking move... I'm ok ..

Ag: I'm not sure about that mate think we check you out at the hospital

f: fuck off you fucking cunt .. Its my mates 21st .. I'm fucking keep drinking...

ag: sure theres nothing we can do..

f: get me a fucking beer

ag: so it doesn't hurt

f: yeah dickhead I got hit by a car for fucksake..... but I'm staying here .. get me a fucking beer... ect,,

so yeah I made sure the guy was ok ..then got rid of the ambulance...

the driver was in tears so I tried to cosolidate him aswell....

this is all well and good for the most part... its stupid .. yes .. but atleast people were caring for each other. . the thing that introduced the butt munch factor was the fact that people ( who were also close friends of the car hit victim ) were fucking off to the brothel... one dude in particular was whinging about where his taxi was and why he couldnt scam a lift to his desired location ... that and all kinds of other dumb shit ( having to restrain people from having countless fights ect ) has led me to wonder.. why the fuck I was stupid enough to hang out with these people for 6 years ... I despite the fact that I care for a few of these people ( the car victim, the birthday boy, the car driver, and his wife to be specific ).. I cannot remember ever having one single good outting with these people .... they are always bunting each others nutsacks and consequently munching mucho butt....

the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

umm 6 years is the normal amount of highschooling you get in the country I live in... your all spastics for thinking the way the education system is in your country is the the way it is all over... or that your systems somehow right and everyone elses is somehow wrong ... whatever

and 26 .. your right about choosing your friends carefully .. I long ago realised that for the most part these people werent my cup of tea. Its just the few that I actually do value (I have good reason to do so ) that occasionally lead me to these situations ... more about that if I feel like it later .... my beds awesome powers are calling me ...

I pretty much ditched my friends from high school after graduation.

I mean, i had my sights set on the bright lights, fast times and scantily clad asian club/raver chicks that S.F. and the East Bay had to offer.

My high school bros were still looking for high school parties to crash.......two years after we graduated.

You can understand my situation. I was better off by doing so.

But yeah, they were losers pretty much. I'm like the only one that ever went on to do anything really important with life.

Originally posted by SilentBob

umm 6 years is the normal amount of highschooling you get in the country I live in... your all spastics for thinking the way the education system is in your country is the the way it is all over... or that your systems somehow right and everyone elses is somehow wrong ... whatever

and 26 .. your right about choosing your friends carefully .. I long ago realised that for the most part these people werent my cup of tea. Its just the few that I actually do value (I have good reason to do so ) that occasionally lead me to these situations ... more about that if I feel like it later .... my beds awesome powers are calling me ...

jesus fuck man.. im sorry. i dont study the operations of your education system. nor did i ever refer as our education system being superior.. put your hair down man and dont let the comment get to you.. reeeelax..

Originally posted by SilentBob

You might tell us what country you live in before freaking out and deciding the world is going to end, dicklips.

I kick it with the highschool homies when ever i get the chance. Some are doing more than others but that is their choice. As a matter of fact im shooting the shit with one of em on aim riiiiight nowwww.

Holler to highschool. The best 4 years i ever had.

i actually kicked it last night with a buddy of mine i've known since 7th grade. sometimes it's really quite terrifying how little people change. this dude was talking about high school like it was the best time of his life, he is still living at home, and he is still pulling the same bullshit over on his parents all the time. i can't believe they're letting him stay there. sneaking out, stealing money, drinking their booze, jesus christ, this guy is 22. we talked for about 20 minutes and then i just bounced. i don't have the heart to write him off, he was a really good friend of mine for years, but we have nothing in common anymore.

fuck high school. community college is where it's at.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I kick it with the highschool homies when ever i get the chance. Some are doing more than others but that is their choice. As a matter of fact im shooting the shit with one of em on aim riiiiight nowwww.

Holler to highschool. The best 4 years i ever had.

Well, at least one other person had insanely

irreplaceable off the mail times with their friends.

My friends and I more like the type to pull some

Gone In 60 Seconds-Desperado-Usual Suspects

type shit 10 years down the line from when we

finally part ways for good. I know I'll never have

more fun than the times I did doing insane

shit with these guys.

*shrugs* guess I'm lame...

i never talk to any kids I went to high school with, that and I don’t think they would actually recognize me now. But I was getting of the train the other night last week and look over and this super cute chick was standing there and next thing I know she comes up to me all asking how i been and what not, so I am just like good, good whatever how have you been, and then after some more BS conversation I finally realize I went to school with this girl years ago but I totally forget what grades or what her name even was and I still don’t know that’s what sucks cause apparently we where friends in high school or something cause she was totally talking to me like we where

jesus fuck man.. im sorry. i dont study the operations of your education system. nor did i ever refer as our education system being superior.. put your hair down man and dont let the comment get to you.. reeeelax..

Obviously my drunken alter ego didn't articulate himself very well. I am/was perefectly relaxed ... with extra e

Well if you really hate your friends so much why do you hang out with them?

As I said before... I dont hang around with the majority of them anymore. I used to because I hadn't realised the cerebal pauseyness of the way they behave yet ...

Archived