1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

raise your hand if your friends from highschool are a bunch of butt munchers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Jan 10, 2004.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

raise your hand if your friends from highschool are a bunch of butt munchers

Discussion started by SilentBob - Jan 10, 2004

so yeah I'm back from the dilapadated palace... I arrived back in time for my best friend in highschools 21st ..
    The night began well enough ... I greeted the birthday boy and received kisses and hugs from the others present..the dude who was my best-friend in highschool was totaly fucked as one would expect and vomited before the sun went down. At that point it was still good fun .. people chanted his name as he lay on the ground unable to get up and he pumped his fists in the air to the rythm of the chanting. This was just after he had crash tackled several people screaming "we have fucking water restrictions in this country ... theres a fucking drought on .. stop drinking all the fucking water". ( much to my amusement ). Anyway this type of funny shit continued until two of the other guys decided to tip over the garbage bin filled with beer bottles onto the front driveway of my bestmates house ( note these guys were both close friends with thwe birthday boy) ... from there it all gets a bit blurry. I remember sitting on the boot of another highschool buddies car, hanging onto the rear passegers windows.. while he sped down birthday boys st... I also remeber cramming into this same dudes car and another close friend falling out ... then getting run over by the rear wheels ... an ambulance was called which the car fallage victim was serley about...
    here's a vague re-enactment of the general conversation...

ambulance guy: can you move son?
    friend: I'm not sure...
    *lifts his head* yeah I can fucking move... I'm ok ..
    Ag: I'm not sure about that mate think we check you out at the hospital
    f: fuck off you fucking cunt .. Its my mates 21st .. I'm fucking keep drinking...
    ag: sure theres nothing we can do..
    f: get me a fucking beer
    ag: so it doesn't hurt
    f: yeah dickhead I got hit by a car for fucksake..... but I'm staying here .. get me a fucking beer... ect,,

so yeah I made sure the guy was ok ..then got rid of the ambulance...
    the driver was in tears so I tried to cosolidate him aswell....

this is all well and good for the most part... its stupid .. yes .. but atleast people were caring for each other. . the thing that introduced the butt munch factor was the fact that people ( who were also close friends of the car hit victim ) were fucking off to the brothel... one dude in particular was whinging about where his taxi was and why he couldnt scam a lift to his desired location ... that and all kinds of other dumb shit ( having to restrain people from having countless fights ect ) has led me to wonder.. why the fuck I was stupid enough to hang out with these people for 6 years ... I despite the fact that I care for a few of these people ( the car victim, the birthday boy, the car driver, and his wife to be specific ).. I cannot remember ever having one single good outting with these people .... they are always bunting each others nutsacks and consequently munching mucho butt....

the end

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied Jan 10, 2004

People who get that stupid and violent from alcohol are douchebags anyway.

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Hoblow

Hoblow 12oz Senior Member

Hoblow - Replied Jan 10, 2004

I've gotta give mega props to the car accident dude for his resolute dedication to drinking. I'm raising my stubby to him right now.

Hoblow - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube 12oz Veteran Member

26SidedCube - Replied Jan 10, 2004

That sucks.. glad I hate most people and
    picked good friends... instead of liking other
    people and hating my friends...

26SidedCube - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Jan 10, 2004

wait. you were in highschool for six years? :lol: :confused:

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube 12oz Veteran Member

26SidedCube - Replied Jan 10, 2004

Re: Re: raise your hand if your friends from highschool are a bunch of butt munchers

HAHAHA! hah.. oh fuck... can't believe I didn't
    catch that...

26SidedCube - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Jan 10, 2004

Re: Re: raise your hand if your friends from highschool are a bunch of butt munchers

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

SilentBob - Replied Jan 10, 2004

umm 6 years is the normal amount of highschooling you get in the country I live in... your all spastics for thinking the way the education system is in your country is the the way it is all over... or that your systems somehow right and everyone elses is somehow wrong ... whatever

and 26 .. your right about choosing your friends carefully .. I long ago realised that for the most part these people werent my cup of tea. Its just the few that I actually do value (I have good reason to do so ) that occasionally lead me to these situations ... more about that if I feel like it later .... my beds awesome powers are calling me ...

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jan 10, 2004

haha i used to hang out with the dumbest fucking group of pot smokers

here's to high school

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Jan 10, 2004

I pretty much ditched my friends from high school after graduation.

I mean, i had my sights set on the bright lights, fast times and scantily clad asian club/raver chicks that S.F. and the East Bay had to offer.

My high school bros were still looking for high school parties to crash.......two years after we graduated.

You can understand my situation. I was better off by doing so.

But yeah, they were losers pretty much. I'm like the only one that ever went on to do anything really important with life.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  11. DREDZ

DREDZ 12oz Senior Member

DREDZ - Replied Jan 10, 2004

...yea, I only keep in touch with a few kats that i chilled with back in h.s.
    I jus' can no longer relate to most of the kids that i used to hang out with.

DREDZ - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Jan 10, 2004

jesus fuck man.. im sorry. i dont study the operations of your education system. nor did i ever refer as our education system being superior.. put your hair down man and dont let the comment get to you.. reeeelax..

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Jan 10, 2004

that is exactly how I feel.

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Jan 10, 2004

Stuypid is as Stuypid does

6 years in high school? Are you a total dumbass or something?

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied Jan 10, 2004

You might tell us what country you live in before freaking out and deciding the world is going to end, dicklips.

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: