Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RAINING AS HELL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ghostvandal, Aug 7, 2003.

1. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

so tonight i was out drinking a couple of beers with this gorgeous chick at the port. Later tonight it started raining as hell. and she tells me she really has to go piss, so we find an inn and i go ask the security gard if she can go to the washrooms (there s fucking lightning outside). He tells us to fuck off and push us out of the inn saying "its not my fucking problem if she gotta piss..etc." so i take the mailbox and push it down on the entrance of the inn. then we came back later and i threw one of my bottle threw the windows, it passed threw 2 windows and went right in the security gard's office. I was so fucking pissed off, but then really happy :D fag

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

nice fucking work... ;) :p :cool: :crazy:

3. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

say what?

4. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

First off....I doubt it rains in hell....unless your a fool that thinks hell is a place where your worst ngihtmare occurs forever and rain is your enemy then yea ok. And I don't think any of that happened.

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

singing in the rain

6. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

all these nubs r so cruel.

7. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

you threw an angry(not to mention violent) fit because someone didnt let the girl use the bathroom??? umm wow two words...anger managment

8. mr_president

mr_president Banned

http://www.davidsj.com/revsam/retard.jpg'>

GET RETARDED!!!

TEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE

9. ghostvandal

any of you guys that would ve just walked away in this situation are in my opinion... FAGS
    but anyways im sure all of you would ve done the same as i ve done. you just got to put yourself into the situation.. 1 am, nothing else open, fucking thunderstorm outside, we're all soaked and after a couple of beer she needs a place to piss, we finally find a place, and this guy just tells us to get the fuck out that its not a "public" establishment..its a fucking inn..anyways.:mad:

10. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Why did you take her to a hotel....take her to your place homie.

11. ghostvandal

my place is 25 min of car ride from where we were.. dont worry i took her back home later.. :king:

12. mr_president

mr_president Banned

shoulda let her piss in your mouth... some gentlemen you are...

:rolleyes:

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

What you should have done was take the empty box that the guys at best buy sold you for $800 and let her piss in that. Then you could have told her that you spent $800 on a box for her to piss in. Then you would have eventually broken down and let her know you bought the box because youre a retard, in turn she would end up laughing for hours about the idiot who bought a box for $800.

14. mr_president

mr_president Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. ghostvandal

gliko are you coming to underpressure :crazy: