Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

railroad cops

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FuzZy, Apr 20, 2006.

1. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

I was at a railroad crossing the othernight and the train was stopped.....so I got out of my car and decided to bench a little while I was waiting. Well out of no where a dick from the rail company comes up and starts drilling me about taking pics of trains and that its illegal and all that shit. Then he tells me I can either wait for the cops or give him my tag numbers.....reason he couldn't see them cause I was obviously standing in front of them. So I had no way out w/ out him seeing my tags and didn't feel like waiting for the cops...so I left.

Well my cousin ran in my house telling me there was a railraod cop out front asking questions about my car and where I was........

What can they even do.....I didn't know even know that it was illegal but the dude said since 911 they have been freaking out about shit like that??/??

any suggestions or comments...........

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

?: i woke up and theres a love movie with kevin costner on
    ?: that pretty much almost makes me gay
    a: yup.
    a: gay.

3. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

They could get you for trespassing. I never knew it was illegal to take pictures of trains, you should probably do some research on that. If you weren't breaking any laws, file a complaint against that prick.

And if you're of race, MILK that race card homie.

4. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

they could definitely get me for trespassing since I was actually walking on the tracks......but I didn't think it illegal either to take flics of a train seeing how it is public

but that nine 11 shit has got everything fucked up.....

5. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

You're probably just going to get cited for trespassing then.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

just act really wierd and tell em you're a trainspotter.

oh wait, if you're a trainspotter you probably already act wierd.

it's not fucking illegal to take pictures of a train going past at a fucking level crossing

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

umm blow up a train car that he saw you taking a picture of then on the car in back of it write sucker you should of detained me while you had the chance with a smiley face and an arrow pointing to the car you blew up...

9. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I've been harassed for benching many a times, not even tresspassing either. Shit is getting out of hand

10. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

yeah I actually got caught in the main-yard benching and didn't get shit it...I was just told to leave (knock on wood)...but this shit was on a fucking road. I just walked down the tracks for like 5 seconds

This guy was just being a complete asshole on some "I am a railroad conductor" powertrip...what a fuckin joke

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I woulda acted like any train fruit..

WOW, DO YOU DRIVE THIS TRAIN?! THATS SOOOOOOO COOOOL.
    Can I get a ride in it. I HAVE OVER 3000 pictures of different trains. Man, IF I hadnt flunked out of school my calling would be a conductor, thats soo cool. Where are you coming from??? My grandfather was a conductor!!..shit like that.

The worst thing is to get flustered and walk off.

12. The Hankee Pankster..

The Hankee Pankster.. Junior Member

Yo..You can take pictures of ANYTHING YOU WANT as long as you're not tresspassing or are doing something else that's illegal.

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

wrong.

Try taking a picture of any subway station, layup, or yard in NYC.

14. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i have been kicked out of many yards for taking pics.But i was trespassing.But thta is all that has happened..a simple my bad i didn't and i leave with no problem..so the key is act stupid :D

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Don't worry Fuzzy, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. He just seems like an asshole on a power trip.

But just to be safe, i would round up all graffiti related gear at your house and stash it for a quick minute...you never know how for these Napoleon types are willing to fo with shit like this.

Regardless, this railroad guy sounds like a f'ing idiot....don't stress.