railroad cops

FuzZy

I was at a railroad crossing the othernight and the train was stopped.....so I got out of my car and decided to bench a little while I was waiting. Well out of no where a dick from the rail company comes up and starts drilling me about taking pics of trains and that its illegal and all that shit. Then he tells me I can either wait for the cops or give him my tag numbers.....reason he couldn't see them cause I was obviously standing in front of them. So I had no way out w/ out him seeing my tags and didn't feel like waiting for the cops...so I left.

Well my cousin ran in my house telling me there was a railraod cop out front asking questions about my car and where I was........

What can they even do.....I didn't know even know that it was illegal but the dude said since 911 they have been freaking out about shit like that??/??

any suggestions or comments...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was at a railroad crossing the othernight and the train was stopped.....so I got out of my car and decided to bench a little while I was waiting. Well out of no where a dick from the rail company comes up and starts drilling me about taking pics of trains and that its illegal and all that shit. Then he tells me I can either wait for the cops or give him my tag numbers.....reason he couldn't see them cause I was obviously standing in front of them. So I had no way out w/ out him seeing my tags and didn't feel like waiting for the cops...so I left.

Well my cousin ran in my house telling me there was a railraod cop out front asking questions about my car and where I was........

What can they even do.....I didn't know even know that it was illegal but the dude said since 911 they have been freaking out about shit like that??/??

any suggestions or comments...........

They could get you for trespassing. I never knew it was illegal to take pictures of trains, you should probably do some research on that. If you weren't breaking any laws, file a complaint against that prick.

And if you're of race, MILK that race card homie.

they could definitely get me for trespassing since I was actually walking on the tracks......but I didn't think it illegal either to take flics of a train seeing how it is public

but that nine 11 shit has got everything fucked up.....

I've been harassed for benching many a times' date=' not even tresspassing either. Shit is getting out of hand[/quote']

yeah I actually got caught in the main-yard benching and didn't get shit it...I was just told to leave (knock on wood)...but this shit was on a fucking road. I just walked down the tracks for like 5 seconds

This guy was just being a complete asshole on some "I am a railroad conductor" powertrip...what a fuckin joke

I woulda acted like any train fruit..

WOW, DO YOU DRIVE THIS TRAIN?! THATS SOOOOOOO COOOOL.

Can I get a ride in it. I HAVE OVER 3000 pictures of different trains. Man, IF I hadnt flunked out of school my calling would be a conductor, thats soo cool. Where are you coming from??? My grandfather was a conductor!!..shit like that.

The worst thing is to get flustered and walk off.

Don't worry Fuzzy, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. He just seems like an asshole on a power trip.

But just to be safe, i would round up all graffiti related gear at your house and stash it for a quick minute...you never know how for these Napoleon types are willing to fo with shit like this.

Regardless, this railroad guy sounds like a f'ing idiot....don't stress.

fuzzy-

i know where you are, i grew up there..

when taking this chic to prom, downtown at the football stadium, we were on our way there and we got stopped at a train crossing, the motherfucker STOPPED in the middle of the road. so i decided to get out and bench a little, i walked about ten yards down the line(wearing a tux) and the same thing happened to me. the area you are in is bad for that shit. the yard is smack dead in the middle of crack land. they have to deal with bullshit all the time. ive traveled a lot and been on many RR properties and never, NEVER been hassled like i have in the city you life in....

here its pretty chill, just wave at the conductors and smile...i even stop them and talk to them about lines.. its mad chill for themost part.

yeah I was planning on acting stupid when I actually talk to the railroad cop

I mean I wouldn't be lying to the either of the 2 dudes really

I was taking pics of trains.....I had no idea it was illegal

...beside the trespassing

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I would have acted like a railfan too, I really dont think that taking pics of trains is illegal. But walking on the tracks, probably.

Anytime i have gone benching, i try to stay as visible as possible, make eye contact with conductors and workers and keep up a "I'm just here doing innocent stuff for a school project" vibe.

The worst i have ever dealt with is a worker telling me "Well, i don't care that you're here but technically you could be charged with tresspassing.......like i said, i don't care you're here."

but as Pffffft said, it really depends on the area and the Yard you're at.

Anytime i have gone benching, i try to stay as visible as possible, make eye contact with conductors and workers and keep up a "I'm just here doing innocent stuff for a school project" vibe.

exactly..

done this many of times.. i was in roanoke, VA and pulled this...i thought i was going to jail, we were walking through the yard and someone came over the loudspeaker from the tower and the NS po po came and were pissssed, i talked my way out of it using the schoolproject thing and the rail cop ended up TAKING US UP INSIDE AN ENGINE!!!!! SHIT WAS NUTS!!

and we got out of there.

exactly..

done this many of times.. i was in roanoke, VA and pulled this...i thought i was going to jail, we were walking through the yard and someone came over the loudspeaker from the tower and the NS po po came and were pissssed, i talked my way out of it using the schoolproject thing and the rail cop ended up TAKING US UP INSIDE AN ENGINE!!!!! SHIT WAS NUTS!!

and we got out of there.

I fucking hate NS cops..i was walking in the main yard here and i was kicked out by 3 different people on my way out..3 blocks away this bull pulls up and throws me into his car,he gave me a ride back to where i parked but it was still pretty lame.