Rail Witch Project w/ a little Mountain Dew

jack tripper

While making my weekly rounds through the yards and by the lay-ups, I ran into something strange, a railroad sculpture.

http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/rr_art_w.jpg'>

http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/rr_art.jpg'>

Kinda weird because it wasn't there the previous week.

Who's doing these ads for Mountain Dew?

http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/m_dew.jpg'>

Looks Ewokish.

[This message has been edited by Mayor Bill Campbell (edited 08-13-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i beileve graffiti was intended to fight corporate america not support it. fuck sprite, fuck mountain dew they know what sells and love exploiting it. sure whoever did the shit got well paid but sold out the rest of our culture, its not called underground because everyone likes it and feels it.then again with todays "whats hot n whats not" type of world im sure it was only a matter of time but props to the artist being exploited cuz im no hater.as for me ill keeping drinking toliet water and colt 45 cuz i always obey my thirst. oh and i think it was Dream who did the mountain dew not sure if it was the dead one or another one but im about 70% sure it was some kind of dream..... if i catch that mountain dew truck im bombing it harder then iraq. fuck the system.

------------------

t r a i n s

i would definatly have to agree with TRAINS. I hate seein all these clothing companies that have graff related lettering on them, like that wack ass clothing company jnco, who would wear that shit!i guess ravers, cause thats the only homos i see wearing that shit.and thats all i got to say about that....Diabolicks....

the pay gigs that i have done i do the shit as wack as possible on purpose. like so bad nobody would know who did it. and whats funny is the coorperates always love the wackest shit, everyones happy. so its ok to get loot as long as you make it look like a toy did it. then you take all the loot from it and travel and crush.

on this mountain dew one though, it looks like he tried to DEW it good though.

Guest young republican

I dont care that someone made some money...I care that you come on here and bitch instead of doing tossups on shit like that....

Guest 5th wheel

i bet they put that sculpture there to scare those bad garfitti artists off...it would scare the poopy outta me i no that much......"BOMB THE DEW TRUCK".....gotta dew whatcha got to dew.....

Guest duh-rye-won

the things that were always important to me get exploited. MTV passes off P. Diddy as hip-hop. limp bizkit as hardcore. the x games make skateboarding look like some gay ass olympic event. and graff is now done by fruit boot rolerbladers in video games. i wont front, i've made a buck or two off graf. i dont really give a shit about what society steals from us and exploits. we know whats real, and they can never fuck with that. ps. that sculpture is dope. theres too many creative people stuck doing bullshit jobs instead of bugn out, creating cool shit for me to look at. oh well.

Archived