rage against the machine...

iCEBERG

...wow i forgot how dope these guys are. i decided to cop their cd for old times sake. welp i still know all their words, but now that i've grown up, they mean so much more. props to zack delarocha or however his name is spelt.

"the land of the free... whoever told you that is your enemy"

an in light of recent events, their first cd is.... well listen to it. hes the next nostradomus.

great music with meaning

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......WITH DJ SHADOW HE AM WORKING WIT FO SHO.

AND CHRIS CORNEL I FROM SOUNDGARDEN IS WORKING WITH TOM MORELLO AND I THINK THE REST OF THE MEMBERS FROM RAGE ON A NEW HARDER SOUND,

BUT AS FOR DJ SHADOW AND ZACH WORKING TOGETHER THAT HAS TO COME OUT SWEET AS HELL NO MATTER HOW HALF-ASSED THEY DO IT.

PS. CAUSE LYRIX BORN SAID" SHIMMY YOUR BONES BITCH !!"

Originally posted by -Rage-

You just found this out? :rolleyes:

i dont listen to rage much, i heard it a long time ago (not that long) and it poped in my mind. kinda just checkin to see if anyone had heard that...what do you guys think about that?

(referring to zach doing a hip hop album!)

Rage are quiet possibly one of the best bands to rock a stage . zack is a legend , I've never seen anyone play guitar like tom morello hes a fucken legend .

Guest blood as ink

rage sucks alot i think...if i had to listen to zack's voice i'd go for inside out or hardstance...his old hardcore bands..

Chris Cornell is a great singer with lots of talent in writing songs. Ratm is a good band with a really unique and ingenuitive guitar player. ( and he could shred pretty good as well.....)............so nothing but good can be expected from this. Its not like they're replacing zack with some no name talentless fuck........

Originally posted by blood as ink

rage sucks alot i think...if i had to listen to zack's voice i'd go for inside out or hardstance...his old hardcore bands..

um, you're obvioulsy just name dropping, because you would know that zack played guitar for hardstance. didn't sing. and if you were trying to give him credit for guitar playing, you would have also mentioned the early recordings he did with Farside, where he actually had better guitar playing in hardstance.

while i'm here, how much would someone pay for an old bootleg 7" with inside out live. it also has one youth of today unreleased song. i also have an early rage 7' where they play this song called "mindsets a threat" i like these records, but if people are willing to pay good money, i might consider parting with them

Originally posted by bug

while i'm here, how much would someone pay for an old bootleg 7" with inside out live. it also has one youth of today unreleased song. i also have an early rage 7' where they play this song called "mindsets a threat" i like these records, but if people are willing to pay good money, i might consider parting with them

Damn...already have them. I even have one of the baby blue pressings of No Spritual Surrender...mmmm hardcore.

bugs pullin a few cards tonight...

but yea, while i dont follow this music, im more of a hip hop head. actually about 95% of the music i listen to is hip hop. but boy, you throw rage against the machine on, somebodys gettin beat up. plus the fact im part indian i can kinda relate to what he's sayin. wether that sounds retarded or not, i like when he's kickin ass an screamin about all the injustices in the world.

the boy makes good points, he gets a thumbs up from me, ill bump his shit anytime of the day...

Archived