racketeer of the year.

TRAMP

and the winner is...

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000533045746/

'Dude steals 12,000 iPods in Los Angeles

Posted Jun 6, 2005, 10:29 AM ET

Single-handedly putting to shame every iPod mugger on the planet, last Wednesday some dude in Los Angeles managed to drive away with more than $2.6 million worth of iPods after he infilitrated a freight forwarding business and “took over delivery” of over 12,000 iPods. We thought that guy who was selling 12,000 iPods on eBay seeemed a little suspicious…'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THIs is a snip from the article

Investigators are seeking the public's help in identifying the suspect who was caught stealing the cargo on a surveillance camera. The value of the stolen MP3s is estimated at just over two-point-five-million-dollars.

2.5 MILLION

he wouldn't settle for the 'free ipod' offers on the internet.

'ipod muggers' ?

I've always suspected that thugs were watching for weaklings

with white headphones. Those white headphones are a sure

sign that you're worth a good $400 to a mugger.

Guest SayOne

you look fior those white boys with those whitte headphones

hey man what you listening to

uh insert gay band here

oh yeah let me see that shit, yoink dont even run jus causually walk away and see if that nigga does something. meanwhile writing my name on the back of the ipod.

youd be surprised..

Originally posted by SayOne@Jun 7 2005, 02:26 PM

you look fior those white boys with those whitte headphones

hey man what you listening to

uh insert gay band here

oh yeah let me see that shit, yoink dont even run jus causually walk away and see if that nigga does something. meanwhile writing my name on the back of the ipod.

youd be surprised..

are you tryn to say only white people can afford them or that you just hate white people? :haha:

Kids at my college constantly get mugged for their ipods because they use those horrible, poor quality white earphones. Shit, how stupid cna you be? I remember when I had one originally the white earphones were fine, people always looked at me confused because they had no idea what kind of mp3 player I was using. Now, since Apple has infiltrated and monopolized music as we know it, every motherfucker on the block (and by block, I mean where you purchase freebase) knows what an iPod is. Stupid art students. Might as well wear a shirt sayin "YES, MOMMY AND DADDY ARE RICH AND BOUGHT ME AN IPOD, MUG MY SCRAWNY HEROINE SNIFFING ASS"

Originally posted by saraday+Jun 8 2005, 10:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Jun 8 2005, 10:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hermdog@Jun 7 2005, 10:22 AM

He would have made more money if he stole a liquor truck....

indeed: 500% price markups.

wholesale alcohol = CHEAP as shit.

[/b]

its all markup when you don't pay in the first place.

no way a truck of free liquor would bring you more than 12,000 ipods.