Rack spots

fosl_oner

From blicks to pearls and all in between i cant get enough gear when it comes to racking. Today me and my boy came up on over 400 dollars worth of gear streaks,pilots,copic markers and prisma colors varying through the hole scale i have a mad flick but cant post for watever reason.

:king: fosl of the rack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fosl_oner@Feb 11 2006, 02:08 AM

From dicks to balls and all in between i cant get enough guys when it comes to fucking. Today me and my boy came all over 400 guys, using streaks,pilots,copic markers and prisma colors as hole insertion tools i have a mad flick but cant post for watever reason.

:king: fosl of the gay

Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by trackstand+Feb 11 2006, 03:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Feb 11 2006, 03:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fosl_oner@Feb 11 2006, 02:08 AM

From dicks to balls and all in between i cant get enough guys when it comes to fucking. Today me and my boy came all over 400 guys, using streaks,pilots,copic markers and prisma colors as hole insertion tools i have a mad flick but cant post for watever reason.

:king: fosl of the gay

Thanks for sharing.

[/b]

:hatred: why the fuck u got beef i just thought it was dope cuz snaped. Hatin cuz i came up?? :hatred: