Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

racetraitor

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jun 14, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

where have you been my whole life?
    heavy fucking metal like whoa!

i highly suggest picking up 'make them talk'. a split ep featuing the and 'burn it down'.

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ixnay on the ilphay nselmoay

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

is that who's singing?

grrrr.... dude, dont make me not like them.

why would phil be in a band named 'race traitor'? thats like eminem starting a group called 'anti nigger machine'

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

race traitor is good stuff. they pissed off the whole "scene" when they came out. thumbs up

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no, i have no idea. i never heard of these dudes. i was just telling you cause i know you like phillip too :lol:

nah i dont believe hes the singer. he does down/superjoint ritual now

then i kinda retracted my last statement due to the results last time this was mentioned

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

racetraitor is one the best bands to ever break up...i miss them on a daily basis.

thanks for making me miss yet another cd that go stolen during the great cd heist of 2001

7. onesandzeros

onesandzeros Member

pantera is probably the furthest thing from that band. you need to pick up their full length on uprising if you don't have it, mean as fuck, politically minded, exactly what I expect of hardcore. it is too bad that they broke up though.

8. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

phil anselmo has nothing to do with race traitor....its all about circle of dead children tho if you like metal check them out..

9. what do they sound like? i've heard the name but never taken the time to check em out.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

they sound kind of like if slayer hung out with bono alot, became political, did a bunch of coke with lemmmy from motorhead, then went to a house party being held by biohazard, where they did lines of OC.

make sense?

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

this one time, grant got us all real drunk eh, and well i dont know we went to some show, so anyways they played this song called strapping on a dildo. fuck id ont know.

12. onesandzeros

onesandzeros Member

discordant, tons of double bass, screamed vocals, off time super heavy part to superheavy off time part to eerie part. All with power.

Thats all the accurate discription I could come up with. I go through week stretches where all i listen to are them, and absinthe(ex-groundwork).

13. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

if you like racetraitor you should listen to kill the slave master... andy (drummer) and karl (guitarist) from racetraitor's other band... they aren't as grindy as racetraitor but if you like technical metal they are on point...

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i wasnt comparing the two at all

i was just telling seeking that i copped his new album thats all that was. last time i told people i liked pantera i was called a racist whatever whatever, that was in the past, but seeking stuck up for pantera, i shoud say saw my point of veiw more like it, its somethin we share, our views on this certian topic

i was just telling him, exactly what i said. i got the new phil anselmo album what the fuck?

damn...

*edit*

if you decide to watch mr. deeds go see the movie drunk.

15. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

and if you likekill the slave master, you should listen to creation is crucifixion