racetraitor

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

is that who's singing?

grrrr.... dude, dont make me not like them.

why would phil be in a band named 'race traitor'? thats like eminem starting a group called 'anti nigger machine'

no, i have no idea. i never heard of these dudes. i was just telling you cause i know you like phillip too :lol:

nah i dont believe hes the singer. he does down/superjoint ritual now

then i kinda retracted my last statement due to the results last time this was mentioned

Guest serpent of the light

what do they sound like? i've heard the name but never taken the time to check em out.

they sound kind of like if slayer hung out with bono alot, became political, did a bunch of coke with lemmmy from motorhead, then went to a house party being held by biohazard, where they did lines of OC.

make sense?

discordant, tons of double bass, screamed vocals, off time super heavy part to superheavy off time part to eerie part. All with power.

Thats all the accurate discription I could come up with. I go through week stretches where all i listen to are them, and absinthe(ex-groundwork).

i wasnt comparing the two at all

i was just telling seeking that i copped his new album thats all that was. last time i told people i liked pantera i was called a racist whatever whatever, that was in the past, but seeking stuck up for pantera, i shoud say saw my point of veiw more like it, its somethin we share, our views on this certian topic

i was just telling him, exactly what i said. i got the new phil anselmo album what the fuck?

damn...

*edit*

if you decide to watch mr. deeds go see the movie drunk.

Originally posted by xhobox

if you like racetraitor you should listen to kill the slave master... andy (drummer) and karl (guitarist) from racetraitor's other band... they aren't as grindy as racetraitor but if you like technical metal they are on point...

and if you likekill the slave master, you should listen to creation is crucifixion

Archived