R. Kelly - Trapped In The Closet

Poop Man Bob

So R. Kelly just came out with this 5 "episode" soap opera/drama video thing. I just watched the first 2 episodes, and I'm dying laughing here. Seriously, dude's a fucking weirdo. On his site, he calls "Trapped in the Closet" an urban operetta. Wow.

I can't find episodes 3 through 5 yet - maybe they haven't been released yet. Regardless, enjoy the weird world of R. Kelly.

110720530.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like how he pulls out his beretta, it made for some comedy, if he was really hard enough to use that beretta he wouldnt have hid in the closet.

If i had a beretta and the bitch i was fucking husband came in id say "wait your turn nigga! this is my shit!" And keep on dodint what im doing.

Wait, no i wouldnt id run and hide like a fucking bitch.

THE BEST ONE WAS THE OLD JOINT WHERE MR. BIG CAME UPSTAIRS AND SAW R. THERE AND NIGGAS WAS TALKIN...THEN THE BITCH TRIED TO CHIME IN LIKE...

CHICK: BIG!....

MR.BIG: SHUT! UP!

IT WAS EXTRA FUNNY CUZ IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS JUST MR. BIG SAYING "BITCH! SHUT! UP!......CANTCHU SEE TWO MEN A TALKIN?"

MONEY MERO

GET TOUCHED

NIGGA WHAT.