R.Kelly fucking a 15 year old???

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mosluggo

Am I the only one who's seen this? R.Kelly fuckin a 15 year old on tape? I know he married AAliyah when she was 15. Is he a pedophile or what?

what the fuck? thats one of the things thats wrong with america. people cant mind their own business. and that marrying aaliyah thing sounds like bullshit too. ur not even allowed to get marreid in the US unless ur 18. and even if he did, he probably wasnt too much older back then either. why concern urself so much with something like this?

Re: Re: R.Kelly fucking a 15 year old???

Originally posted by jah

ur not even allowed to get marreid in the US unless ur 18.

Not true. Some states the age of consent is lower. In just about every state you can get married with parental permission.

And Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin at 13. Top that R. Kelly.

ur right about that bob. but it seems like it wouldve been more publicised if they did. maybe it was and i just missed it. i dont know. but it seems like bullshit to me. and i still think it doesnt matter if they did. were only fuckin animals. if a hot, 15 year old girls hormones are firing and shes gonna fuck someone, why not make it u? if theyre old enough to bare children then that says something about how nature has it planned out. im not sayin that id fuck a chich that was just old enough to bare children, but im sayin that thats the age they were meant to be fucked as far as natures concerned. so if the 15 year old girl was developed and he didnt force her into fuckin him then who the fuck cares. i am a person of high morals but theres some things that are only wrong because people have convinced others its wrong and not for any good reason. weed is illegal because the tobacco industry says its bad. do u think it should be illegal? dont u think that people should be able to do what they want with their own bodies. think about it in terms of something innocent; like eating sugar. what if everyone started telling u u couldnt eat sugar anymore because its bad for u. u would probably say "fuck u. who are u to tell me i cant destroy my own body with something that people have been consuming for hundreds or thousands of year?" or u might say, "its only bad for u if u eat too much." too bad tho. other people dont want u to eat it because other people cant control themselves when they eat it. what if it was a 16 year old boy that fucked her? then it would be fine. so whats the difference if she gets old cock or young cock? as long as r kelly didnt do anything to hurt the girl or anything harmful to the girl physically or psychologically, who the fuck cares if he fucked her? and even if it is wrong to fuck a 15 year old, its none of our business.

You're right that it's probably none of our business but when has that stopped us before. Iris and Bojangles relationship is none of our business either but if the publicize it through the board then we will read it and comment on it. R. Kelly is a public figure, right or wrong people are going to be up in his shit. So I am going to discuss it.

As for whether it's wrong I didn't make a comment on that. I said that Jerry Lee Lewis was the orinal pedophile and that it IS legal to marry before 18.

Archived