R.I.P. WORLD TRADE

DOS2HS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest *CtotheZ*

Was that an actual pic? if it was you can tell it was a women, you can see her long hair. Rip 2all. Maybe if bush saw enough of those tragic pics he'd take instant action and not debate the issue!

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

you all cant say that u didnt have hatefull feelings towards arabs after this happened.. seeing them cheer on TV when they found they had killed thousands in the world trade buildings.. fuck.. i wanted to go burn down every 7-11 in town.. that shit pisses me off.. but then again.. think of some of the people you know.. i have a buddy of mine who is arabic.. yet he is no killer.. he is a wise old dude who works at the mobile down my street.. ill tell u.. i had hatefull feelings towoards arabics.. until i went in there to buy a pack of ciggs that night.. and he offered me a free donut.. kind.. smart.. intelligent man.. not a killer.. im tryin to say.. u cant judge all arabs or muslims on a few other peoples actions.. its childish.. think about what ur sayin before u call someone a "towel head" or a "sand nigger".. there not bad people.. some of them just do stupid ass things.. i live in the DC area.. it was all like a bad dream until i turned off my TV and walked outside.. it was real.. roads closed.. police sirens.. people crying.. hospitals packed.. i thought to myself.. what the fuck has this world come to.. I spent the whole night with my 40oz friend and a few cans of paint and a rusto fatcap.. doin my american deed...

Rest In Peace from the HD

------------------

And he said... "Im goin to stab you in your temple".

Originally posted by IDONTLIKEYOU:

you all cant say that u didnt have hatefull feelings towards arabs after this happened.. seeing them cheer on TV when they found they had killed thousands in the world trade buildings..

i can fucking say it. of course palestinian muslims are gonna be happy about this, we've given isreali's millions of dollars a day to help kill them...and my girlfriend is afghan, but doesn't mean i think she's gonna stab me in my sleep next time we're together...don't be closed minded...that's why things are in the condition that they're in right now.

------------------

i didn't say no fucking...flith flarn flith

Someone tell me how to spell Propaganda with a capital "P."

Don't be so stupid.

If you splash a few folks all over TV and radio, saying "we don't care about america," you're gonnna have a whole group of puppets lined up thinking the entire middle east is a bunch of savages.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

A handfull of people is not an entire race. (Not to mention most Americans couldn't tell the difference between a Palastinian and an Indian.)

So think about it a second, if two days ago a reporter had come up to Joe Sixpack on the street and asked for his reactions to (say) "A big plane crashing into a middle eastern capital building," You know that yahoo would probably just say, "Shit, I don't care dood."

Wars are fought best with public support.

So don't be such a fucking tool.

what the fuck.

sometimes i think that graf writers might not be ignorant fucks, but i am often proven wrong.

maybe if this country weren't fucking evil and didn't exploit EVERY other country in the world for everything we can get out of them, especially third world countries, then people wouldnt be happy that this shit goes down.

AMERICA DESERVES THIS!

not the people in the buildings and especially not the people in the planes. but this is a message that our miliary control over nations and our business control over nations economies will no longer be tolerated.

many innocent people died tuesday. but in pakistan and afganistan many innocent people die DAYLY as a result of suicide bombs and fighting between people of different religions and political groups.

all the news footage we hhave EVER seen from that end uf the world is people demonstrating against america, burning flags and shooting guns. and why do you think that is? maybe it because the government who controls the media that we WANTS US TO HATE AND FEAR these people so that when the times comes, they will allready be the enemy. that is what governments do during war, they make the other side look less than human.

maybe this was the work of bin ladan and others in afganistan. thats what we thought about the oklahoma city bombing and bigoted rednecks went around and attacked muslims and anyone who looked like they might be from the middle east but then it turned out to be some cracker-assed country bumkin from the farms of the american heartland.

the government and te news 'just knew" that this was the work of bin ladan after about tem minutes and have been trying to proove it ever since. the only people who have said that it might not be him or that even if it is, an attack wouldn't do much good are people in the CIA, and the people who are all about rushing into war on afganistan are senators and george w. who do you think knows more information about whats going on?

think about it.

anyone who says shit, thinks shit or does shit to anyone in this country who is from the middle east because of this should be fucking hung in the town square of your dinky little town, and if i see it, they'll get a swift kick to the throat.

aside from that, R.I.P. to all victimes and much love to all families. this is so horrible and serious, its hard to think about. i just painted fr8s all day to take a break from the news and all this shit. graf makes for good therapy and stress releiver.

i hope no one misunderstand my words to support the events that happened.

it took me 2 days to track down everyone i know up there and make sue they're all ok, and thankfully they are. all shaken, all scared, but alive. the whole time i feared the worst.

sorry about the rambling, but i feal that it needed to be said

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Originally posted by when1.0:

what the fuck.

sometimes i think that graf writers might not be ignorant fucks, but i am often proven wrong.

maybe if this country weren't fucking evil and didn't exploit EVERY other country in the world for everything we can get out of them, especially third world countries, then people wouldnt be happy that this shit goes down.

AMERICA DESERVES THIS!

i have never seen anything more stupid on a 12oz. post before.

America deserves this? NO WAY.

There may be reasons for certain middle eastern countries to hate us, but we did nothing to deserve this. We are basically dealing with religious fanatics (a cult if you will) that will stop at nothing, to acheive their "holy" goal. This includes the death of innocent civilians even at the expense of their own lives.

These terrorists did not act in a justified manner to any harm the U.S. imposed on them.

Originally posted by when1.0:

what the fuck.

AMERICA DESERVES THIS!

B]

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST F*CKIN MORON TO EVER TYPE ANYTHING ON 12OZ EVER. IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE F#CK OUT YOU FILTHY SKUMBAG.

Archived