R.I.P TEAZE • FNF • IW • BLT • SA

BLTEK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was asked after teaze's wake if i felt boston graff would be different this summer my reply, time will tell. teaze set a standard for recieving the title of city king. he killed shit. he always told me his style was to hit here and there in cut spots and eventually youll fill shit up and people will notice. he never cared about those quick fame spots even though he has a few running till date. i learned alot of him. been through many of missions and talked our way out of alot potential rides to booking..........theres stories behind every one of our capades. theres always been that dark cloud over the boston race issue when graff comes to play. teaze broke those boundaries with a passion to get up. i was told his goal was to shine on the handball court, this summer was his time. when i told him i wanted him on this production his face will be something ill never forget. we had the pleasure to involve teaze in our in da cut project, if you never read his piece your missing out. he was involved in issue 2 never released but he was the only other writer that seen it besides me and dayz. till date he swears me and him had something to do with the red sox winning, red sox nation forever. from his raspy voice to his pimp limp walk i have too many memories to forget you. i knew you impacted alot when i seen alot cats faces you never felt paying you respect. you put in your work now its time for us still breathing to hold you down."i can feel it in the air" hope you enjoy it, track 7 is pretty hot too. drop a sign from time to time and let us know how much damage you costing up there.

rest in peace

jeff

odesy1.........................

here i'll just post it agian

Good morning,

Now that all the insanity is over I can write. For those of you who knew Jeff well will know who is writing this letter. Jeff was my first love, my best friend and my soul mate. Through the love of the city and art we found eachother in 1999. Through the years we molded together as one. I had finally found someone just like me. Crazy graff missions, trips to Cape Cod, New Hamphire, Montreal and the Carribean......sitting at home blazing and drawing nonstop, taking pictures, telling jokes, pretending to be badgers....hahha. I have so many memories of this man. Things began to fall apart in 2002 due to "differences" and although I didnt agree with some of his choices, We stayed in touch through out the years, and close friends and family were sure we would love again, but I never stopped loving and I knew he didnt either. The reason that I am sharing this with 12ozprophet is because I know that there are alot of you on here that remember our 4 years together, 2 peas in a pod. I love some of you so much and Im so sad that we reconnected during such a devastating time. I have boxes of memories that I would like to share with you all, but I know Jeff would be angry if I showed anything but the tough talkin, bombing bandit Teaze.lol. but I will post some pictures of a side of Jeff that noone knew. The romantic loving individual that I knew and a couple other lucky women knew as well. Dance, if you are reading this I wish you were here with us to share the pain, but Im sure you are dealing with it in your own way. Jillian, if you are reading this, this is the time to put our differences aside and like I told you yesterday, he would have been so happy to see us embrace on his behalf. So Now I put aside all of my hate and anger, and I offer forgivness.....

A couple months ago I told Jeff I was painting and he was so excited, we sat in my studio for 6 hours while he painted me a sign for my store. That was the last time I saw him and I couldnt have asked for a better last memory.....And last but not least Debbie, Dick, Val and Justin...you ARE my second family and I love you guys so much. I will not pity you because I know you are stronger than that, just know that when ever you want to laugh and reminise you know where to find me.

I know that some day we will meet again. I love you so much Jeffrey Michael Campbell, the crazy artist from Pembroke that entered me and my families life and made me believe in true love.

R.I.P Teaze

May 14, 1978-March 25, 2005

I would like to share a poem witten by my mother...because im sure you all remember the day Jeff walked into your life.

The Day You Walked Into Our Lives...

Why can't we believe

That we will never see you again

The promise of today

Brings everlasting life

And yet, we grieve and think of you

The way you were when we first met

You came into our home

With open heart and gifts of love

Gentle spirit and kind ways you showed our girl

And brought laughter and tears

And yet, we grieve and think of you

Your impish smile and quirky style

We miss those days

When you would stay up all night

You and our girl

Like One

At work with pen and paint

And great delight

A paper left, a work of art

The enchanted world where both would find

That special bond our girl and you

So deeply felt and do still feel

A bond so deep that life itself

And death us part

Will never leave our souls, our hearts

And so today a promise made

Of everlasting life

We celebrate your gifts to us

In them, we find your heart and soul

And yet, we grieve and remember you

Your joyful ways

Your love of life

We hold so close

Forever dear, we will not forget

The day you walked into our life

God speed......Jude March 27,2005

I have many pictures and drawings to share....i will post em as soon as I get them all ready. God Bless.

Cole.

i have to really be thankful to everyone who showed up to let it be known how much love an respect jeff had in the world an that his work an talent will never be forgotten. i know that i will never forget that when i first met him an he told me that he wrote an i was like what do you mean ? and he ended up showing me this whole world that was really another part of hip-hop that i never thought about . he would drag me thru snow and make me watch his back in n.y. while he hit up some trucks and walls . i know that i love jeff in a different way than alot of you did but i know the love that he had for all of you . and believe me when i day that , because all i ever had to listen to was that when he wrote he was free. i will always remember this world that he has shown me because now i cant help but look its been trained in my brain .3years is too short for the time i got with him , and nicole i know that we had our differences ,but i also know that what you said is true he would be so happy to see us embace . and to his family thank you for letting me into your lives an home i love you guys so much an dont worry j. ill be there for christmas i wont let you ever forget me hahaha. again thank you all for letting me in to this world. ill never forget !!! i know that its JMC -2G1-RIP an ill never let of that. RIP TEAZE 594 IDUB

Ain't Shit Good!!!! :hatred: I been bugging about Teaze (jeff) and couldn't get info out there even though I've been showing respect threw bombing!!Cause thats what my man would want!!He was the fucking Illest!! Me and some of his closest people are trynna put a book together for Teaz1 so if u painted, bombed, or sketched anything for one of the best get in touch with me and send me ya shit.. Stray1 Mission Hell, Ma (the BEAN1) M y email is mistaidontneedabitch@yahoo.com. And To All Be EAZY! Think Twice! And Show your love for ya people b4 its 2 late!!!!! To all the real,,,Stay Up! NSA ICB MH and (Teaz 594 IW ect. ect. ect.) Peace 2 Al P, Johhny, Justin, 1 love to jill, nicole,dance yo, there r way 2 many people he loved 2 name and honestly im Spent due to this tragedy 1111 R.I.P

It hurt to see Jeff go, it also hurt to be at his wake. For the first time, at his wake, I met the real Teaze. I met his parents and I saw first hand the huge amount of love he had from all those he knew. My graff career mirrored Teazes in a few ways and I always admired his art. When I finally met him in 99/00, it was like meeting celebraty... and he sure was one. I gave Teaze a ride to Southie last September... that was the last time I saw him, on the way there we pass a tunnel... he says "let's go down and check it out"... the fence was too high. I miss him and will always remember Teaze... but more importantly I will always remember Jeff Campbell.

Originally posted by Al Rocksalot@Apr 7 2005, 11:03 AM

It hurt to see Jeff go, it also hurt to be at his wake. For the first time, at his wake, I met the real Teaze. I met his parents and I saw first hand the huge amount of love he had from all those he knew. My graff career mirrored Teazes in a few ways and I always admired his art. When I finally met him in 99/00, it was like meeting celebraty... and he sure was one. I gave Teaze a ride to Southie last September... that was the last time I saw him, on the way there we pass a tunnel... he says "let's go down and check it out"... the fence was too high. I miss him and will always remember Teaze... but more importantly I will always remember Jeff Campbell.

I Feel ya' kid i knew him for only a while an we where up to constant "mischief' this kid had the most motavaton fo straight conquer the STATE .PERIOD . Jeff Cambell was one of the most solid kidSI ever met . It was when RELM got me off my ass and it was on,D I know you rememer an accidet in Chinatown.. i put it like this me and D went to the 'BARAKS

' [ YOU KNOW ] Since i had warrants my cousin FREE to "TOLD''his ma to get us out "THATS MY CREW, MA''( FREE WAS AROUND 12) WATCH OUT FOR THAT KID MAN,YOU NEVER WHERE HE'S COMIN FROM ,ANYWAYS.SHE COME TO BAIL US .THOUGHT I WAS UNDER A FAKE NAME...SHE SAY'S WHO GOT ARESSTED IN FRIGG'IN ''THE- ZONE''? IT WAS A FRIDAY ,THATS IMPORTANT,PLUS THE MAG-LIGHTS AND MACE ;) THATS A NOTHER EPISODE..TO MAKE A DUMB STORY SHORT THE SWINE GOT MY ID ANYWAYS, I GET A PERSONAL TAKE THE TRAIN TO MY AUNTS GOT THERE ,THERES RELM ON MY AUNTS HOUSE,CHILLIN' FOR THEWHOLE WEEKEND...I LAUGHED SO HARD RELMES DRINKING 40'S WITH MY FAMILY AND MY BOYS......WITH HIS FEET ON THE DAMN COFFEE TABLE I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT .I WALK IN COVERED IN PEPPER SPRAY D ON THE COUCH IN MY HOODIE CHILLIN, LIKE' NICE TO SEE YOU DAWG...IWAS LOCKED UP WHEN JEFF&RELM WAS TEARIN' SHIT UP ALL 3 OF US MADE A KILLIN' IN MID-90'S BUT I WAS GONE WHEN THEY MET UP.I'M PISSED ME AND JEFF MET TO LATE.. D . STARTED A FAMILY,MOVED AND MeLoS GOT US TOGETHER WE DID SOME CRAZY , RUN YOU ASS OF TYPE. I CAN ONLY MENTION A FEW WRITERS (RELM -ONCH-ERACE- FREE TEAZE-MELO) THAT I CONSIDERD FAMILY "THATS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH '' FOR REAL .....I MISS ALL YOU . I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I BEEN THINKIN'A LOT LATELY 'I GOTTA TRY TO CLEAR MY MIND..IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE (RELM ONCH ERACE(REMEMBER HIM (93 OR 4) FREE "THE HIT -MAN ''.. TEAZE ,MY MAN MELO...A BOND THAT AIN'T AND CANT BE BROKEN... I LOVE ALL YOU LIKE BROTHERS ...NO WORD OF A LIE..JEFF I CAN'T POSSIBLY EXPRESS MY STATE OF MIND ALTHOUGH I TRY....I'M STILL UNABLE TO REALIZE YOU AIN'T AROUND DAWG.........PEACE TARGET / MISENHIEMER ......TeKoNe BLT. D GET AT ME SOON BRO

• 3 weeks later...