R.I.P. SOM OFA

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

SOM, you have done so much for the crew, you have inspired new generations, new style of writing, I know you are looking down on us, so please, thank our maker for blessing all of us, because we still out here, doing what we love to do.

People followed on your footsteps, you conquered, crossed lines, got up, and loved. SOM only a few og's know you REBEL name, I will write your name in OFA's List of gone to a better place homies, much respect from Los Angeles, to the world..... I'm pouring some beer on to the ground..... in your memory.

• 2 weeks later...

None of the pictures work anymore? I'll have to post some then, I have a ton of pics of this guys work, he was a big influence on some Utah writers, never knew him but heard a lot of him. I even have a short video of him busting a piece on this wall at 1 in the morning. RIP Rebel SOM.

Ill post pics when I have the time... tomorrow maybe