R.I.P SMURF-TBK-TSH 83-02

Guest rolldafukout

Guest rolldafukout
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP smurf

hey roll out i read tha artical in sac bee thats sad story... well hey i saw that one smurf rip under 65 under that bridge and i saw tha one on 80 u guys went over ours buit its hella coo because i got mad respect.... holla bacc if u need tha newspapper artical or i have a better picture of that 80 peace we actully got over tha wall and got tha pic but holla if u want it i gave it to bevis

respect..

borg..pier..spider.. i donno if you will see this.. but i just wanted to give my respects.. speaking for the AR and AD krews.. also for some of the ELK MOBSTERS..

i wish u guys the best.. take care an take care of each other...

to the lil drama queen that wants to kno how he died.. lets focus on his life..not his death...and keep tha gossip out cha mouth..

nameroccs

elk.ark.addk.

w0rd

KEEP ON...................:D .................:dazed: .........:spent: ...............................................................:beat: ......................:heated: .......................................:mexican: ...........................................:scramble:

Guest montanaman

all tho i never got that opportunity to kno him..... i kno theres a lot of homies who did and we all are going to miss his talent.... as we all already have and so sadly but thats the way things go in this world.... were not immortal... so do wat u can now so that we dont have to be wonder wat if he was alive ................ rest in peace smurf ... pock167

Honestly i had not even really heard of Smurf till this post. I can tell through this post that he had many friends, and he will be missed. Its sad to hear about all these writers passing away. I guess that when you are a writer you never trully die, because your pieces will live on for all to see!..R.I.P.Smurf

Guest DocterPotna~

REST IN PEACE SMURF!

IT'S NEVER EASY LOOSING A HOMIE!

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THEM ALIVE...BY KEEPING THEM UP!!!

R.I.P SKATE ROBONE NACE...(CBS FAMILY)

R.I.P KESH (PTS FAMILY)

OTHERS I DIDN'T KNOW BUT HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT:

R.I.P... AYER LTS....DREAM TDK...

Archived