Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

R.I.P. SHAM 39

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by polymer, Oct 24, 2004.

1. polymer

polymer New Jack

R.I.P. my brother SHAM LurKing Poky I love you SHAM39
    [attachmentid=1661]

Attached Files:

2. alphabet soup

alphabet soup New Jack

met in the bar here in portland..had some beers...talked about trains...you were a nice dude...sorry to all the fam and friends..RIP

3. polymer

polymer New Jack

Summer of 1990 in Cincinnati. I was in my kitchen, the door opened and in walked this skate kid "Hi, can we have a drink of water?" he asked. I was a little shocked, I glared at this strange kid who entered without knocking and I sarcasticly replied, "who the hell are you?" This kid replies gleefully motioning to himself "I'm Chris!" and motioning over his shoulder "this is mike." Well, I don't know what ever happened to that Mike kid but from that first day, Chris and I got into trouble together as teens and stayed in touch until his end. On May 28, 2004 I helped carry him the last step of the way and I miss him more everyday. I've been Putting together an art gallery of his pieces and others for him.

Please visit.
    R.I.P. SHAM39

R.I.P. 9/9/1973 - 5/25/2004

This flic, I found in your things. I don't know where it is as the one I posted previously.

[attachmentid=1664]

Attached Files:

4. ?$?

?$? Junior Member

R I P SHAM!!!!!!!!!
    TONIGHTS MISSION IS IN HONOR OF YOU!

5. IRON CHEF

IRON CHEF Veteran Member

REST IN PEACE.

WHERE IS THAT FIRST SHOT?

6. polymer

polymer New Jack

I'm not sure. I assume SF. The first photo was in his things.

7. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

8. kyle

kyle Member

polk and market, block down from vanness station. good shit. RIP Sham , you were punk as fuck and probably still are wherever you are. you are an inspiration to me, both graff and attitude wise.

9. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

sham was walking, talking kuk 24-7. i met him in 1997 through folks who told me he was a messenger. i thought, "they let little kids do this?" he looked maybe 15, tops. then i found out he was three months older than me. damn. a year later i started messengering in sf and asked him if he could hook me up w/ a job @ his company. he laughed, but let me kick it in the king lounge (rip 78 shotwell). the last time i saw him he was showing my friend nomad how to light firecrackers and hold them in your teeth till they blew up. nomad walked up to this girl and did it and got punched in the face...we all had a good laugh. he told me he was coming back to sf for good but he didn't know when. nine months went by, and when i found out he had passed i was at work and had to hold it down for a minute. when i got off i went and got perved. the next day i was riding home and it suddenly hit me- i sat down at a bus stop and cried until i realized he was probably watching me, drinking a pbr and laughing his ass off. then i said, "fuck you, sham" and went home. a week later, when i moved, there were a bunch of rip sham tags all over my new hood- it was like he came over, got wasted, and blew up my spot so i'd know that he heard me talking shit. sf isn't the same without him. rip sham kuk thr jaks team king #39

10. xmyrtlex

xmyrtlex Senior Member

im from cincy but never heard of this dude... how did he pass...

11. polymer

polymer New Jack

When SHAM was in Cincy he was not SHAM - he was A sham but that's another story LOL... In cincy he wrote burnout foundation, i think this went to SF with him for a short time, also, DRUNK BY NOON, SCHMOOV, Shifty and I'm sure others that are eluding me at the moment - He headed to SF '95-ish Click HERE to check out some of his artwork and artwork TO him.

12. xmyrtlex

xmyrtlex Senior Member

oo ok i got ya...good shit he had

13. JudgeMathis

JudgeMathis Member

14. "inkie"

"inkie" Senior Member

rip sham, KUK killer forever

15. rebsBK

rebsBK Member

from the gulfcoast, but always digged KUK...def. one of my top 15 favs SHAM...

RIP**