R.I.P. RSEN

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

rsen.jpg

add2.jpg

gun7.jpg

i have no word on what happened, but i do know this guy was a good guy.

he started crews in LA such as LSD and pioneered the eastbay of sanfrancisco. he inspired many styles that came outa the eastbay and created the crew Graff Life. the man killed it in his time..i would like to say the guy has been painting for over 20 years...what can i say? he was my rolemodel from when i was a child and a friend when i got older.

that guy gave the respect that was givin to him...maybe even more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

this guy was the nicest of all the guys that used to paint psycho city a lot in 93.. him and tach. theyd be there almost every saturday. i was an 8th grader and they'd answer all my questions about everything, tips, styles, crews, everything. give us advice, tell us to save our old books. one time dude gave us a can and let us fillin the background black next to his piece.... it was cool as fuck. used to do all those pig characters. hadnt seen him since 93, but i heard he passed away, havnt ever looked at the heavens section...thought i'd show some love. r.i.p.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...