Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

r.i.p REPO - AW. STATIN ISLAND NY.

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by NOT GUILTY, Jun 3, 2004.

1. NOT GUILTY

NOT GUILTY Member

REPO PASSED AWAY MAY 4 2003..........HE HELD SHIT DOWN IN NYC FOR A GOOD WHILE BEFORE HE MOVED TO VA.REPO HAD BEEN WRITIN SINCE AROUND 82..HE LEAVES BEHIND 2 CHILDREN...AGES 4 & 8....HIS BROTHER SLEY PASSED AWAY A FEW YEARS EARLIER.....GOD BLESS THEM BOTH............REST IN PEACE:king:

2. Mandy L

Mandy L New Jack

Who is this? This is Mandy, Repo and I were together for 5 years in the early 90s. I was touched to see this message. I didn't think anyone knew he passed. He had some friends but more enemies and i just wanted to say thanks.

3. othorized74

othorized74 Member

there is a rest in peace repo thread in here already. i had started it a while back. good to see more respect. mandy, i believe i have some blackbook stuff with him doing your name in it. will post pics soon.
    rip repo aw acc.

4. ghostyard

ghostyard New Jack

yeah I knew Repo Rip, he indeed was there, we used to go to the ghost yard together in 80-81, yeah Repo Tc, he had the headlines on broadway locked down with drippy mop style tags, I was shock to hear of his passing, havent seen him since 81 and back then he was a controversial kid who made cameo appearances never in one spot for a long period of time but i never had a problem with him, anybody who is anybody in the graff world would remember that repo rooftop he had on 207th street by the one train station he did it in 1980, anyway rest in peace bro.

chopsticks likes this.