Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

R.I.P NINE TBA!

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by shitonastick, Nov 25, 2002.

1. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

Rest In Peace Nine.

He died during bombing trains,he got electrified,this is has been a sad weekend,and may he Rest In Peace!

ONE LOVE!

2. Definetely Rest In Peace.

Post some of his stuff please, the flicks of the accident-site looked gloomy...

3. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

4. snasen

snasen New Jack

This was just to heavy. restinpeace nine.

5. EViLPRiCK

EViLPRiCK Member

6. The death of Nine was all over the news in Norway. It has been hard to find any texts in english, but here is one from www.burningsteel.com

Teens mourn and defy tagger's death
    About 100 teenagers gathered Sunday in the Oslo railroad yard where a fellow tagger was electrocuted while spray-painting a train carriage. State railway NSB allowed the gathering, and even shut off power to the site to make it safer, only to get hit with even more tagging.
    The dead 17-year-old had trespassed into the yard at Filipstad in Oslo and climbed on top of a parked commuter train so he could leave his mark, "Nine," on the carriage. While up there, he bumped into an overhead high-voltage wire, and was killed instantly.
    Two fellow taggers fled in panic but later turned themselves in to police who needed help identifying the dead teenager. They won't be charged in the case, police and railway officials are calling the death a "tragedy," and NSB allowed Oslo taggers to hold a memorial service of sorts at the yard Sunday.
    The teens lit candles and hugged one another, but otherwise didn't seem to show much remorse over the potentially fatal consequences of tagging. When the group broke up, NSB officials discovered even more. Someone in the group had spray-painted "RIP Nine" on the already-defaced train.
    That brought an end to the tolerance of NSB officials, who are constantly trying to clean up after the taggers. An NSB spokesman said the railway would report the latest incident to police.
    Railroad officials also said they'd investigate security at the yards where trains, a frequent target of taggers, are parked. One NSB spokesman, however, said it was nearly impossible to keep taggers out.
    The kind of people who defy warning signs, sneak into a restricted area and climb on top of a train to vandalize it represent behavior that defies all reason, he said.

7. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

8. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

Thank you EUROPE...

Didnt know NINE my self,but knew his work,and know people that know him.

Its still sad to think that a great graffer has past away.

RIP,and im sure he is bombing heavens gate:king:

9. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

memorial pieces done for NINE TBA!

this one is done legal in a city called Bergen in Norway
    http://home.online.no/~magwaa/l_dyster2.jpg'>

this one is done on a subway station,not legal!

[img]http://home.no/lesravda/bilder/U02009.jpg'>

R.I.P NINE TBA!

10. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

yea,that was made during night at a major hard core spot...on a subway station in Oslo...and we got cops watchin our every move...

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

sorry to hear the loss.
    r.i.p
    i heard about this thru someone i cant remember who.
    that kid was far too young.

12. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

13. 808Dizzy

808Dizzy Member

I WAS LOOKN FOR THIS GUY 4 HOW LONG
    HIS SHYT WAS PRETTY CRAZY