Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

R.I.P. Jabber

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Devilush, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

today we had to put our dog to sleep.

i'm going to go cry now.

2. My condolences.

We had to do the same a month ago.

It hurts bad.

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

it is! it wasnt even my dog, it was my sister's dog and he just got majorly sick for no reason about 4 days ago. and all of a sudden, we had to put him to sleep because he was already dying. i had to sign the papers. and we watched him go.

i'm overly emotional about this.

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

RIP.

now el barto's dog Sorta, has a new homie from the 12oz ohana to cruise with.

5. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

sorry to hear that ..
    he she will be sniffing stff and scratching in a better place:)

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

my dog would be so happy to play with el barto's dog. he needs a friend.
    before we got him, the previous owners didnt play with him, nothing. they kept him in the basement. and when we got him, we spoiled him silly.

7. Krook

Krook Banned

hell yea shit sucks...

about 2 or 3 years ago we had this cat that wuz the shit and one sunday morning i found him on our back porch all fucked up(i guess he got in a fight with sum weird animal or sumpin) but we took him to the doctor and they said they'd have to do a lot of surgery to save him so we decided to just put him asleep:eek:

R.I.P Jabber