Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Nov 13, 2005.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

damn, RIP EDDIE!
    seriously, my fucking heart dropped when i read this.

LATINO HEAT!!!

2. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

wow...how'd he die? this is a little strange

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i don't know, i was shocked to read this, this morning. i'm sure wwe.com will have more on it through out the day. he was supposed to wrestle Batista tonight and word is Batista was to drop his title to Eddie, because of an injury that will keep him out for months. weird! this seriously shocked the hell out of me.

5. La Cosa Nostra

La Cosa Nostra Junior Member

friend showed me this, and i thought of cracksmoka and deto (no homo)...i suggested to him an od on steroids/cocaine.

6. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

RIP Eddie Guerrero

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure. PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes. Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.

WWE.com noted the following: Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero today at 12:45 CT. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear. Video of the entire press conference will be made available on WWE.com shortly.

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

9. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

holy fuck
    i cant believe this, i used to love his character(no homo)
    damn man.....its too bad
    RIP

10. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

thats terrible man......... i feel bad for his family

shit he was young too.....RIP!

11. multipleman

multipleman Member

12. NeCrOpHeLiAc

NeCrOpHeLiAc Elite Member

R.I.P. LATINO HEAT!!!

You Will Be Missed...

13. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Coke and 'roids.
    Standard dispatch combo for wrestlers, isn't it?

RIP

14. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

Damn thats fucked up.

My dad always said he was the stereotype of hispanic people but dude was cool.

My chick is bitch though, she said she laughed when she found out Owen Hart died because she thinks wrestling is stupid as fuck. I know shell say some cruel shit about this.

RIP

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

is it just me or are more people dropping from what seems like out of nowhere these days?