R.I.P. Dyst

type R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frenchy Dyst I will fucking miss you, I love you, you were a great kid to know, to paint with, and to party with. Rest In Peace, Rest In Power. You will live on throughout the rest of us BS heads and friends and family. You will NEVER be forgotten. See you when my time comes! Stay up!

Dyst BS 1983-2006

I will miss you!

Frenchy, you were the life of many a party, and the end of a few I'm sure. You were the first to throw down for yourself, your friends, and your crew. I always respected that about you, and I'm sorry I never got a chance to express that in person. A stand-up dude in the realest sence. I'm sorry I didnt get to know you better man, you meant a whole lot to a lot of people that mean a lot to me. The times you were around, there was never a dull moment. I thank you for that.

My heart goes out to the Family and friends you've left behind.

Rest In Power Dyst BS.

-ketch ba nsf

you know frenchy i did not cry once during that whole painfull thing at the bench, and now i cant stop i dont even know what to say, we will not forget you i will wake up and look in the mirrior for the rest of my life and remember the stupid shit we get into,

it aint over see you soon brother,

JOME 1978 BS NSF

All the memories, all the parties, all the fun, all the family, all the graffiti, all the laughs, and how it all seemed to blend in to one big ball of friendship. When I had no transportation you doubled your driving time for almost 2 months everynight so we could paint together. We always seemed to share a good laugh no matter how tense the situation, and I'm sure you wouldn't have changed the last thing you said to me.."Guess where I just ate,...I just ate at MACdonalds son!!" Ill always laugh at that and when I see those damn arches.

I miss you much man

much love...you boy EKET YO!.

The name DYST lives on...