R.C.N.

SleepOnIt

any of you n.y. p.a. c.a. or boston kids have this for phone or cable or any thing like that...i work tech support for this company and all i hear all day long is people bitching and i am starting to wonder if we only provide in nurseing homes or someshit like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay this might come out a little bit mean...but what are you...a fucking idiot? not only did you not answer my fucking question...but it is 4 30 in the morning. way to beat the rest of the crowd in replying to my topic... ass. what is it with you dorks and first...you dont win a prize you dont get a biscut. shouldnt you be in some fucking chatroom talking with a guy that says he is an 18 year old double d breasted bi sexual girl.....geeez.

Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

okay this might come out a little bit mean...but what are you...a fucking idiot? not only did you not answer my fucking question...but it is 4 30 in the morning. way to beat the rest of the crowd in replying to my topic... ass. what is it with you dorks and first...you dont win a prize you dont get a biscut. shouldnt you be in some fucking chatroom talking with a guy that says he is an 18 year old double d breasted bi sexual girl.....geeez.

fuck you http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>

yeah i tried...it didnt work out so well though...i was laying there, and then i was layig some more, and i couldnt fall asleep, i think that i am going to just take the day off from work and go do a few pieces. bah who needs sleep when i have coffee.

Archived