Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

.R.A.N.T.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Today i watched the 'insider' and while i'm eating this amazing feta/olive sandwich i'll talk to you about a thing or to...
    Not to get personal but
    1 Where's browner?
    2 Kilo7 should use the aim thing cause its not coolopoulous not to do so
    and 3 Is 12oz a place where we cut and paste?
    *Discuss real issues:

Insider is a great movie, i smoke to much for it but i thought it was dope as fuck. Pacino is awesome!
    Like Stallone and swarcheneger(type it correct) Pacino has been related to another actor as far as competition goes...De niro

So lets examine that, i really thing De niro is a better actor, however i respect Pacino a lot more. If we let alone their classic roles mostly related with mafia we see one thing...That Pacino is a far more heroic and idealistic actor than deniro. I can think of a few characters that pacino embodied in his more mature face that kick de niros ass.

1. Serpico...not to be fucked with

2. The general on "scent of a woman"

3. The CBS newsman on 'Insider'

and even on his more sold out roles he's a good character even on "any given sunday"

Now Deniro, although some scales up on hypocrytical talent has much less inspiring characters plus some really fucked up roles PLUS its obvious that lately he just does shit for money, i aint a problem with that at all, i just dont feel nice with the idea that a new Deniro movie is out no more....

Another topic for discussion is this, have you ever thought about dying? sure you did but i mean dying in a real corny way. Not thinking about the way that would happen, but thinking all kinds of corny shit like who would cry or not and shit like that...its the worst kind of thoughts a man can have.

Reporting live from Athens, Tesseract for 12oz.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

mmm.... feta and olive.

live from Athens, no joke !

3. socrates

socrates Guest

I've thought about dying alot...sit in a room with no light and no sound and imagine if that what it will be like for eternity no light no people no thought just blackness...it's scary