Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

QWEL's graffiti song.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cover ., Apr 15, 2002.

1. cover .

cover . Guest

i just saw qwel in chicago and he peformed this one song about graffiti...
    i don't remember much about it.. but i do remember he was like.. "i'll teach my kids graffiti.."

if anyone knows that song please tell me the title..

thanks.

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

no oh.. there are alot of songs on graffiti.... super cool fabolos wut wut

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

some homeless guy sung a fuckin song about jesus to me and some friends today...his name was freddie the singer and he had a little chihuahua with him

4. cover .

cover . Guest

we got a lot of cool people here..

i'm not jocking qwel cuz he's some dude spitting shit about graff.
    i just dug the song and qwel in general.

and regulator, am i supposed to be laughing?

5. fizm

fizm Member

i am laughing. typical cats am fresh.

6. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

7. serum

serum Elite Member

qwel has a relatively new cd but i don't think its on there. for chicago graff songs check all naturals family tree ep which is new, and if you can find it look for the Nomads album [old]

8. bug

bug Guest

the song is called "manhattan project"

9. NATO

NATO Guest

beat me too it. its on the Typical Cats LP 'Thin Red Line' on Galapogos 4.

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i heard a song about graffiti the other night on some college radio show.....absolute fucking garbage.....in fact almost every track about graffiti usually is.....funny how that works

11. ODW

ODW Member

'the manhatten project" is dope as fuck. its also on dj mf shalem's "get on it" album.

12. cover .

cover . Guest

thank you for everyone who responded with something decent to say.

13. bug

bug Guest

yeah, most songs about graff are silly, but this song actually makes you wanna go out and bomb. like its inspiring.really, i'm so fed up with stupid hip hop, but i honestly gotta say this song's lyrics are pretty good. the first graff song i've ever liked.

14. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

yes.. my girl has the record.. it has some good songs, and i'd count this one among them for sure. most graffiti songs are crap, true, but wrong side of the tracks will always be good. it may seem dumber these days, but when it first came out it was dope. fuck it, i still like it.

15. cover .

cover . Guest

i never heard a graff song i didn't like yet..

these are the only people that i know that have released anything giving any references to graff... artifacts, tommy tee, dj vadim, swollen members, slug, prime, krs-one, and of course qwel.. and i liked em all.

i'm sure there are countless others and i already know there's been a several threads on graff related songs.. if you don't like a song.. just shut your mouth. no need to waste your time and yap about it.

i found out the song i was lookin for.. thanks.

now someone close this thread..