Quotes of the Week

Tough Love

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Feb 22 2006, 03:22 PM

It's like the U.S and... I don't know... Homosexuals I guess.

this was from the skeleton on a motorcycle thread. For some reason, this shit cracked me up, and i think this thread is needed.

If something someone says makes you laugh out loud, or you find is incredibly stupid, post it up. Mention the context of it too.

Congradulations Yellow Feets, you're the first winner of many :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DEE38@Feb 17 2006, 02:52 PM

p.s. i gotta run some errands so when i come back i better see some fucking nipples or else.

This was an addendum to Dee's first post in her I Wanna See Your Tits thread, and it cracked me the fuck up. I was toying with the idea of making it my signature, but then I decided it should be more like my pesonal mantra. Besides, I'm not really feeling sigs.

Except for Seeking's, which never gets old.

some dumb ass in my banking class.....after we were talking about the housing markets in san francisco she coments

"Oakland is a bad neighborhood..." the stupid bitch thought that oakland was part of san francisco...she has also been credited for quote golden nugets as..."I don't use my fire place because my science teacher siad it causes global warming" after boasting about how she got a new H3 for chirstmas...yeah shes a fucking moron...

Originally posted by dumy+Feb 23 2006, 07:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Feb 23 2006, 07:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Feb 23 2006, 02:13 AM

when i was like 12 or 13, harold hunter stole my elbow pads at a skatepark.

now he's dead.

iquit started a "karma's a bitch" thread and this was his first post.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i mentioned something about mark ecko sucking cos he has sex with 15 year old boys to which this witty bastard came out with:

Originally posted by Harvey Wallbanger@Feb 35 2017, 47:12 AM

Naah, he wouldn't even really have sex with 'em. He would make a video game exploiting the whole "having sex with 15 year old boys" culture, and throw a big release party with some of the world's best old-school pederasts.

Originally posted by ego maniac+Feb 23 2006, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Feb 23 2006, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 23 2006, 05:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 23 2006, 01:19 PM

Puto!

yer the only one laughin......

crapface.

perra

assessina de la mera esquina

perra.jpg

coma mi panocha vavoso....

or, tenga papa lo hacen

odale.

shut yer brown hole

[/b]

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 22 2006, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 22 2006, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 22 2006, 02:40 PM

Im purdy dominant..... or rather...

Im a fucking bitch that will not submit...er...

"be suppressed"...sum chit like that ...

are you into roleplay?

you can be the lonely border guard, and i will be Pablo the immigrant in search of a dream, but before i can get into the country i have to be in you

ahahahaha

call me.

[/b]

from the How many ppl have u slept with thread

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart+Feb 22 2006, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Feb 22 2006, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bobthedestroyer@Feb 22 2006, 09:35 PM

Many leaders called for calm. "We are facing a major conspiracy that is targeting Iraq's unity," said President Jalal Talabani, a Kurd. "We should all stand hand in hand to prevent the danger of a civil war."

If a civil war does erupt in Iraq... this will lead to an all out conflict in the middle east. You might be thinking...

You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking you missed the point. I thought you were all media savvy?

I heard a general today also saying that they don't want an 'Iraqi civil war'...

And the lie behind the lie here is that's exactly what they want, at least in name. This is all prep for a media spin and suddenly it's not gonna be the 'US invasion of Iraq' anymore it's gonna the 'Iraqi civil war'. I'm sure that spin doctors in DC have figured out that the 'invasion' angle only really works for short term conflict. If you invade you're supposed to conquer, a mark we obviously have fallen short of so far... so people aren't nearly as gruntled as they were before so... what to do? Sexy up the name!

"Civil War"

those 2 words stir such emotion in many Americans, 150 years AFTER the fact! You still have the Confederate battle flag all around on shirts and bumper stickers and state capitols... Obviously most black Americans are pretty happy with the outcome of that one and pretty much everyone in America kneejerk associates the words 'civil war' with the word 'slavery'. Immediately we think 'oh the poor oppressed... um, shia (in this case)'...

this is a brutal attack obviously aimed at creating party division but I still think it was the Jews.

[/b]

Originally posted by SpotJockin+Feb 24 2006, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpotJockin - Feb 24 2006, 01:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by NeRVe54@Feb 22 2006, 11:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Skilla54@Feb 22 2006, 10:00 PM

450652317_l.jpg

bomb deepthroats kid

girls skin tone is chicken mcnugget :chicken:

[/b]

from the gotti brothers phone number thread:

Originally posted by MAR+Feb 20 2006, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Feb 20 2006, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ishbel Bullen@Feb 20 2006, 06:11 PM

i heard two of em got the shit kicked outta them at some mall because they were hitting on these dudes girlfriends, any info?

why dont you call them and find out

[/b]

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 23 2006, 01:49 AM

some dumb ass in my banking class.....after we were talking about the housing markets in san francisco she coments

"Oakland is a bad neighborhood..." the stupid bitch thought that oakland was part of san francisco...she has also been credited for quote golden nugets as..."I don't use my fire place because my science teacher siad it causes global warming" after boasting about how she got a new H3 for chirstmas...yeah shes a fucking moron...

sometimes i just wanna play god and start killing whomever i deem killworthy.