Quote You First Post On 12oz.

Pistol

Quote Your First Post On 12oz.

Ok if you don't know how your lame.

1. Click on your profile

2. On the right towards the top of all your info click on "Search all post's by user"

3. Click on "Last page"

4. Quote that bad boy.

5. Don't be embarrassed.

Originally posted by Pistol

Fuck I am a cheap bastard but anyways. But I kinda like to keep my caps. Because I sometimes see variation between the same tips. I also got "lucky" tips cause they have never clogged or fucked up a can. Shit sometime I get sentimental and don't want to give that shit up. Thinner works pretty good for me. Make sure you flip the can upside down to get extra paint out the tip. Then I throw 'em in a soda can I cut in half (Dont be a dumbass and cut yourself remember gotta be smarter than the paint) Shake the can around a little bit this will loosen up the paint. Try to rub most of the paint off with your fingers. If you got one semi decent fingernail try scraping at the part where the paint come out. Ve sure to scrape the nozzle at the bottom so the tip wont clog your can. Let soak overnight.Rub 'em again rinse and presto you got good recycled tips saving you approximately 45 cents minus the 5 dollars you spent on the thinner.

Fuck it though. Your saving the planet by recycling your tips.

*edit FIRST

:) I<3DEE;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DEE38

>>I know who you are. Why are you looking for Southern Cali girls? I bet you fuck Angie, hahaha.

LOL Secret...... that was the funniest shit i've read up on here so far.

This was from Samuel Rileys post "Searching for So. Cali Girls to fuck"

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Yo, seriously, my ass got robbed and stabbed by one of them mexican fucks you speak of. The fucker came out of the woods behind me when i was painting and tackled my ass and stabbed me in the arm and took my fuckin book bag with paint and shit in it...no lie..i was too shocked to get up and chase his beaner ass...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA....

I wrote that? Now thats funny.

Guest --zeSto--

good call pistol!

From page 178 bay-bee!

H E L P_

there's this super tough sticker paper I don't know where to find.

It's almost like peel off vinyl. Like stickin' plastic

I've heard it's for pro-photographers, but I've seen it in colours too.

W H A T I S I T ? ? ? ? ? ?

(email me!)

from 11-29-2000 08:59 PM

(I found out it's vinyl sheeting!)

I've been here so long my first reply is lost somewhere in the 12oz data base... Damn, Dee. I don't even remember who the hell I was talking to on that thread. I'm sure it's somebody I know, or else I'm really screwed up for dropping some girl's name.

I remember I told El Mamerro about 12oz when that Elmo thread was around. God, that shit was funny.

my first post i started a thread and asked how everyone knew who was up in other states. And everyone was an asshole to me!!!!

but my 2nd post is funny cause ABC dissed me and i said

1. I can spell any fucken word however i want dipshit. I CaN EvEN tYpE LyKE a FuCkEN IdIoT 2.

2. Of course i knoe this is the fucken information age. Thats my whole question you Aussie Fuck. How the Fuck would your Australlian Fosters Drinking koala having Roo jumping bitch ass know whats going on in L fucking A.

3. And i have nothing better to do for the next 7 hours i will be on a fucking computer talking to dipshits like you and getting paid for it cause my job sucks ass and this is all I fucken do.

LOL - thats a fresh 2nd post

Guest fr8lover
a GVSR box with a harsh fs from '94 on the left, and a bus msk throw on the right from '93...some older stuff from two big names...also spotted recently:

deone

heroz (?)

easer (?)

cemz

nobone

looks

cream, hore, yoshi, jeks car

streaks:

rambler x a million

colossus of roads x a million

el truncon

ramon y pucha

vider

mr bass

sad sam

water bed lou

awesome, not embarrassing in the least.

"i think they figure they have to act appalled and scoff in silence cause they either dont even know anyone that has those two colors, or cant figure out why anyone would want to mix them and make a new color that wouldnt be noticably "vintage".... either way i applaud it all...."

in response to fr8o talking about how no one was interested in mixing jungle with pastel aqua.

it wasnt my first, i had been here for a year at that point, but it was the oldest listed.

i had 199 pages of posts.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Canadiano

still, there may be some serious karma going on there that will hit me, has hit me, or may just miss me. I used to do b and es on houses and shit - on innocent, hardworking families that weren't even taht rich when i was a kid. then i did a bit less than a year altogether (short times) for graff. what goes around comes around for us little people. that car i did on the fag's k-car was cool at the time, and still, i'm cool with it, but at the same time, was it morally right? i dunno...

anyway - i don't like gays.

"car i did on the fag's k-car"

that's supposed to say "tag i did on the fag's k-car"

Originally posted by Zack Morris

yes it is very possible. take your ny fat and at the TOP of the slit on the stem put a small dot of krazy glue. Make sure that this dot is small and if it bubles out from the stem a little shave it down so that the stem is back to being perfectly cylindrical. if you want to you can take a razor blade and widen the slit a little bit too to increase your spray.

IM NOT WITTY"S FIRST SCREEN NAME AND POST

iwent to go take flics yestereday, the yard where i was at they seem to every now and then take all the cars off the line that have graf on them and link them together on a seperate track. so there's like 5 or 6 cars in a row all of them e2e. so im out there trespassing and all that, and this guy in worker clothes and boots (with a mullet) kinda sneaks up on me and im like oh fuck. but he just looks over his shoulder, whips out a camera and starts bustin flicks beside me. he made sure he wasnt in my way , and when i walked down the line a ways, and turned back, he had straight disapered. writer in disguise? or worker who jocks graff?

i think its the same stuff as mentioned as before but i use acetate which is thin but tuf plastic. i also use a bit of spray adhesive on the backs to get a nice defintion and stop the paint getting underneath....

grade a moron.

this is the oldest one since they updated the site a few years ago. i already had 162 posts. this is my old name, too. i lost the password and stuff..

Originally posted by wreck!

okay, i want to start painting freights. i've read the yard safety and boxcar 101 threads. i've looked around my city for some good yards and found a couple (mostly with centerflows, though...).

now for my question- which numbers should i avoid painting over? if someone could please help me by giving me detailed descriptions of where to find the numbers and which cars they're on i'd be highly appreciative.

what a tool, huh?!:D

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by amItoolate?

okay thats right it was a response to im not wittys thread on panty appreciation, my response was simply "boy oh boy"

its because after personaly knowing im not witty and then seeing his thread 1st thing when i got on 12, it wasnt a suprise

haha

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by uncle-boy

waa waa waa, no budy likey my dwawing mommy. dey told me to do something simpilar and i don't like it. boo fucking hoo.and i like to use a lot of stupid faces.

(hee-hee)

Guest uncle-boy

first time i responded to a mamerro thread..

the thread was originally called "Another Robot", and mamerro had put up really mean drawings of mechanical beasts. everyone had already gave him props so i responded with this.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

that robot makes me want to robot. and i do mean robot.

that is the most robot robot i've ever seen. i like robot.

and the next post was mamero's response. hahahaah, i'm not sure if it was because of my comment, but i'd like to think it is.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Shit, is there a way to edit the name of this thread? I want it to be called "Non-letter related drawings", so people post stuff. I regret calling it a dumb name such as "Another robot". Beer,

El Mamerro likes to draw

the name of the thread was eventually edited to "non-letter related drawings (the thread formerly known as 'another robot')"

just thought it was kinda funny

:crazy:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by REGULATOR

yea pen collections are tite....dis one dude fuckin cut his outliner in half, and melted it at the end, making it a tiny ass pen with a nice fat cap...fill that bitch with krink and it wont rattle and will fit anywhere, but unless ur tagging on a bus....it doesnt matter how permanent ur shit is...its gonna get buffed anyways at teh same time