QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

it's been a looooooong time, i shouldn't have left you, without a dope thread to step to.

on that note.

"It would be soooooo awesome to play baseball with monsters!"

-my friend keith.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CONDEMNED!

:lol: just kidding! :lol:

WELCOME BACK!

Originally posted by High Priest

Weenis? That's it, thats what were calling them. - Chris in response to the over whelming amount of emo/scenester kids at the local record store.

weenis is a lil bone in your elbo... hahaha i can see your weenis...:lol:

So after the crying was out of the way, daddy would help me up, and we would exchange hugs followed by him making me promise that I would be a good girl in the future. It never seemed to happen though, but I would always promise anyways. After the hug and promises the first thing I would do would be to reach down and pull up my panties which were down around my ankles at this point. He would give me one more hug and I would give each of them a kiss goodnight and it was off to bed. Sometimes my sister would come in to help out by putting cold cream on my sore little butt. If she wasn't there I would still put some on myself, and believe me we went through tons of cold cream in that house. It would be safe to say I would sleep on my tummy after ALL of those "discussion" nights!

http://www.geocities.com/jennsartpage/spanked.html

Archived