quit talking shit

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

You knwo alot of you on here act like real assholes and then have the nerve to call me an ass. I smell a real hipocracy here and its sickening. Now i know i have not adressed my general posting public in awhile regarding this issue but the gall of some of you does compell me to make this statement. Now i dont like to point the fingers or cut anyone down unless you do it to me first. It just shows how mature alot of you really are and its not looking like alot of you surpass the maturity of a 14 year old anarchist who is pissed of at the system. Now you can all say i am the same way but the difference is i dont go around making insults to people on message boards to make myslef feel superior.

You have to take everything with a grain of salt. Im not making a personnal attack on all of you, just some of you and i think you know who you are. Im not an asshole in real life nor am i really an shhole on here when you take into consideration the attitude i recieved from alot of you when i first started posting. Personally i dont give a shit but i thought i might express how i feel. I may rant and rave or whatever but we all do and you need to be respectful because ill do the same and have done so already.

If you dont like arguing with my persistent and inclusive points of view, then dont argue with me. If you want to prove me wron i encourage you to do so but keep it on a simple discourse without making attacks like a politician would.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

looks like theres some hipocracy in your statement too. "you have to take everything with a grain of salt."

why arent you doing that instead of making threads about people hating on you.

oh well, i dont have anything against you either. cool out easyrider.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Grandola

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

come on... it's just the internet.

]

my point exactly

so use it accordingly and not like a child thats all i ask yo

Originally posted by angry xbox

You knwo alot of you on here act like real assholes and then have the nerve to call me an ass. I smell a real hipocracy here and its sickening.

Wait its okay for you to make attacks on people, but when they talk shit about you, you can't handle the heat and you cry like a bitch about it. You're the hypocrite, dumbass.

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: quit talking shit

Originally posted by Jello Biafra

You knwo alot of you on here act like real assholes and then have the nerve to call me an ass. I smell a real hipocracy here and its sickening.

Wait its okay for you to make attacks on people, but when they talk shit about you, you can't handle the heat and you cry like a bitch about it. You're the hypocrite, dumbass.

with 7 posts i highly doubt you know whats going on and with that name i know for sure you are the type to point fingers and laugh

and i was joking about the accordingly thing grandola ahahhahaha

GRAIN OF SALT BITCH!!!!

It just shows how mature alot of you really are and its not looking like alot of you surpass the maturity of a 14 year old anarchist who is pissed of at the system .

hey be carfull you might have the Mature Fourteen Yearold Anarchist Pissed At The System Society after you. :mad: i mean think about how are 14 year old anarchists who are pissed of at the system supposed to feel about that. they maybe 14 yrs old but hey, they are people to and have feelings, so please a little more consideracy.

Weren't you the one who launched an attack on people who like a certain kid of music? I bet you stayed up all night thinking about this and writing it out, and finally settled on your third draft because it used big words and made you sound like you knew what you were talking about. Quit being a little bitch and get a fucking life, kid.

Re: Re: Re: quit talking shit

with 7 posts i highly doubt you know whats going on and with that name i know for sure you are the type to point fingers and laugh

It doesn't take a lot of posts to see whats going on, and for sure its not hard to see what a moron you are. Since you are so "hardcore and have been listening to punk for 8 years" you could at least know Jello Biafra was the lead singer of one of the best punk groups ever... the Dead Kennedys. *pointing finger and laughing at you*. Dumbass.

Guest angry xbox

ahahaha please believe i might know more about punk than you young lad and ive been going to shows at EMOS for 8 years not listening to punk for 8 rather ten so get off the dick sir ride-along.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Weren't you the one who launched an attack on people who like a certain kid of music? I bet you stayed up all night thinking about this and writing it out, and finally settled on your third draft because it used big words and made you sound like you knew what you were talking about. Quit being a little bitch and get a fucking life, kid.

how old are you ??

Guest angry xbox

bummer yo i really do get out i think....

im at work 9 hours a day 12oz entertains me sometimes...

im sorry. ill try to get out more just for you DOC

You knwo alot of you on here act like real assholes and then have the nerve to call me an ass. I smell a real hipocracy here and its sickening. Now i know i have not adressed my general posting public in awhile regarding this issue but the gall of some of you does compell me to make this statement. Now i dont like to point the fingers or cut anyone down unless you do it to me first. It just shows how mature alot of you really are and its not looking like alot of you surpass the maturity of a 14 year old anarchist who is pissed of at the system. Now you can all say i am the same way but the difference is i dont go around making insults to people on message boards to make myslef feel superior.

You have to take everything with a grain of salt. Im not making a personnal attack on all of you, just some of you and i think you know who you are. Im not an asshole in real life nor am i really an shhole on here when you take into consideration the attitude i recieved from alot of you when i first started posting. Personally i dont give a shit but i thought i might express how i feel. I may rant and rave or whatever but we all do and you need to be respectful because ill do the same and have done so already.

If you dont like arguing with my persistent and inclusive points of view, then dont argue with me. If you want to prove me wron i encourage you to do so but keep it on a simple discourse without making attacks like a politician would.

LOL. Do you talk like this in real life?

Archived