QUIT SMOKING ..

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

hurray fro me over 37 hours since my last smoke .. i think ive done it.. the first day was the worst.. today is the second day and the craving arnt that bad at all..

i think im acually enjoying not smoking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Pistol

If I didn't like you oath I woulda posted up a big ass pic of a cigarette in here. been to PG lately?

no.. but i got my caps .. heheh

umm whats new going on over there?

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

i liked quitting smoking

i liked starting again too

why did you do a dumb ass thing lke start agin?

Originally posted by wakassOATH

so after 2 weeks.. how do u feel.. do u still have cravings to smoke?

not really but I am wierd....I can't quit just because I know I need to..it has to be something that I really want to do or it lasts about 3 days. I wanted to so that means its done. I have no cravings and no desire to smoke. Tomorrow night might be a different story considering that it might be another 2 40 night. Drinking won't be the same without my turkish jades in my pocket.

ps I typed this while looking away from the monitor and at the tv since indiana jones and the temple of doom is on...so overlook and typos

my dad quit smoking cold turkey when he met my mom. then when they divorced like the average marriage nowadays, he started up again. one day a few years ago he got really sick and couldnt smoke, and from that day on he hasnt touched a cigarette. its a great accomplishment; im proud of him for that. keep it up!

30 minutes from now will be the 1 week mark for me. Not a single drag!

My friend gave me one of his patches - It hurt my arm, once I put it on and after I took it off. I guess it works, They help with the headaches.

I only smoked for 2 years but it was getting really unhealthy, so its just smoking the doja for now on. Its interesting how people who smoke cigs look weak to me for some reason. Whatever, Everyone stay strong.

Guest rockstarone

NEWPORTS FOR LIFE BABY!!! WHUT WHUT.. ask any one who knows me.. im a SMOKER!!! HARDCORE STYLE!!!!

----

defyone. what do u know?

Guest wakassOATH

^^^^

man your lucky .. quit that stupid as shit while you can though

dont end up like me

46 hours 45 mins since my last smoke.. im fukin proud!

Guest rockstarone
Originally posted by Tree Humper

i still have the same pack of cigarettes since late february. i smoke when i am bored and have nothing to do. hmm...i have like...11 malboro lights left..mMm

malrboro lights eh?

slutbutts

• 6 months later...

Who here has stayed with it? cold turkey like me.. Im still not smoking the grits. Well awhile back I took 2 drags because my friend and I were smoking a kingsize joint, and the cops rolled up. The doja just smells so distinctive on one's breath.

I thought it tasted terrible though, and it reaffirmed my decision not to smoke cigs anymore.

Archived