Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

QUIT SMOKING ..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wakassOATH, Mar 22, 2002.

1. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

hurray fro me over 37 hours since my last smoke .. i think ive done it.. the first day was the worst.. today is the second day and the craving arnt that bad at all..

i think im acually enjoying not smoking

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it will be 2 weeks saturday for me.

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

ehh i dont know why people ever get into smokin.. but im an alcoholic so i shouldnt talk:dazed:

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

If I didn't like you oath I woulda posted up a big ass pic of a cigarette in here. been to PG lately?

5. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

i liked quitting smoking
    i liked starting again too

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i finally started riding my bike again, and when i ride it i don't feel like smoking... it's really weirding me out... during the week i can get a pack to last me almost 3 days... that's down from a pack and a half/2 packs a day...

7. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

so after 2 weeks.. how do u feel.. do u still have cravings to smoke?

8. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

no.. but i got my caps .. heheh
    umm whats new going on over there?

9. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

why did you do a dumb ass thing lke start agin?

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I got banned and they started talking shit on fuckthebuff.com

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

not really but I am wierd....I can't quit just because I know I need to..it has to be something that I really want to do or it lasts about 3 days. I wanted to so that means its done. I have no cravings and no desire to smoke. Tomorrow night might be a different story considering that it might be another 2 40 night. Drinking won't be the same without my turkish jades in my pocket.

ps I typed this while looking away from the monitor and at the tv since indiana jones and the temple of doom is on...so overlook and typos

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

what's up w/ the vietnam flicks dunny?

13. ODW

ODW Member

my dad quit smoking cold turkey when he met my mom. then when they divorced like the average marriage nowadays, he started up again. one day a few years ago he got really sick and couldnt smoke, and from that day on he hasnt touched a cigarette. its a great accomplishment; im proud of him for that. keep it up!

14. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

30 minutes from now will be the 1 week mark for me. Not a single drag!

My friend gave me one of his patches - It hurt my arm, once I put it on and after I took it off. I guess it works, They help with the headaches.
    I only smoked for 2 years but it was getting really unhealthy, so its just smoking the doja for now on. Its interesting how people who smoke cigs look weak to me for some reason. Whatever, Everyone stay strong.

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

good for you guys! i am seriously proud :)