quit smoking

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

wish me luck .. i woke up and decided to quit . fuk those stupid cigerretts pay your way to die anyway wish me luck and and other people.. post your info on how u sucseeded, and did you have any tricks

piece

i have been smoke free for 12 hours.. 20 mins

oh ya and what did u guys do to over come your cravings at that moment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you listen to too much lou reed you get cancer

if you eat KFC you get cancer

if you open your mail after it's been zapped with electrons to get rid of antrhax you get cancer

if you stand next to old microwaves you get cancer

if you breath you get cancer

if you open your mouth and release spores someone will get cancer

comeon....cigarettes are the least of your worries

TO ALL MY FELLOW LUNG ENTHUSIASTS! SMOKE ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! DIE LIKE A MAN!!!!!

When I quit smoking I started working out. that way I had something to keep the cravings down. I also would keep away from friends who would offer me a smoke, just til the cravings went away. Its been a year and I still crave sometimes. hope this helped.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i broke furniture and threw it off my fire escape.

it didnt last forever, but the money i saved from quitting went to refurnishing my apartment.

that was 3 years ago.

still no smokey-smoke.

on a "good advances for boogie hands" note....

yesterday when walking out of bojangles i almost puked after passing a lady in the "lobby" smoking a cigarette....it could have been due to my severly hungover state and the fact i just ate food for bojangles but still...i thought it was a good sign...

oh...also, ive found this to work for me...every time i get a craving to buy a pack of cigarettes i bum one from someone...i usually make it half way though and then come to the conclusion that cigarettes are still disgusting and dont have the urge to buy a pack anymore...i guess i havent quit, i just have one cigarette every two weeks...

Smoked for a little less than a year

Quit when I was 12 whoooooeeeeee!!!!

:king:

As for the other addictions...still haven't relapsed..so to speak

Smoking is harder to quit I guess...especially when you're surrounded by people who smoke with reckless abandon.

I tried to smoke only the indo and no smokes before but my brain just got used to the high and now I need smokes to enhance whatever little high I get these days. I never thought I would get used to it but I was wrong and it hardly worth the money..

..shit, just shit.

Ive also always believed that taking the last years of your life away was a good thing because who wants to live those years confined to a wheelchair or a house with an oxygen tank and shitbag..

..fucked, simply fucked.

I wish you all the goodluck in the world man, you can do it - the whole nicotine addiction (from what Ive heard) is supposed to leave your system in 24 hours.

Guest diggity

i'd just like to be the dick that brings his girlfriend into shit. my girl smoked for 7 years, after we got togethers, she stopped cold turkey. she was bitchy the first night, a little irritable the next, but after that she was fine. so i guess it all depends on your will power and how strong you are.

Archived