Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

quit smoking

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wakassOATH, Nov 25, 2001.

1. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wish me luck .. i woke up and decided to quit . fuk those stupid cigerretts pay your way to die anyway wish me luck and and other people.. post your info on how u sucseeded, and did you have any tricks

piece

i have been smoke free for 12 hours.. 20 mins

oh ya and what did u guys do to over come your cravings at that moment

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

CANCER MERCHANT!!! CANCER MERCHANT!!!

sorry....just breaking the ice.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good luck bro...seriously!

:cool:

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

im about to go smoke a jack..haha..sorry, i know, its killin me, i need to stop too..goooood luck..bump.

5. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

if you listen to too much lou reed you get cancer
    if you eat KFC you get cancer
    if you open your mail after it's been zapped with electrons to get rid of antrhax you get cancer
    if you stand next to old microwaves you get cancer
    if you breath you get cancer
    if you open your mouth and release spores someone will get cancer

comeon....cigarettes are the least of your worries

TO ALL MY FELLOW LUNG ENTHUSIASTS! SMOKE ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! DIE LIKE A MAN!!!!!

6. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

I smoked only two today. Ever since I switched to Marb Reds I've smoked alot less than I did before.

7. nails

nails New Jack

When I quit smoking I started working out. that way I had something to keep the cravings down. I also would keep away from friends who would offer me a smoke, just til the cravings went away. Its been a year and I still crave sometimes. hope this helped.

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Ive never smoked in my life but sometimes i crave a big fat cigar.

9. rip

rip Elite Member

mmmmmm im smokin a newport right tastse sOoOoO good. good lucc though.

10. i broke furniture and threw it off my fire escape.

it didnt last forever, but the money i saved from quitting went to refurnishing my apartment.

that was 3 years ago.
    still no smokey-smoke.

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

on a "good advances for boogie hands" note....
    yesterday when walking out of bojangles i almost puked after passing a lady in the "lobby" smoking a cigarette....it could have been due to my severly hungover state and the fact i just ate food for bojangles but still...i thought it was a good sign...

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

oh...also, ive found this to work for me...every time i get a craving to buy a pack of cigarettes i bum one from someone...i usually make it half way though and then come to the conclusion that cigarettes are still disgusting and dont have the urge to buy a pack anymore...i guess i havent quit, i just have one cigarette every two weeks...

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Smoked for a little less than a year

Quit when I was 12 whoooooeeeeee!!!!

:king:

As for the other addictions...still haven't relapsed..so to speak

Smoking is harder to quit I guess...especially when you're surrounded by people who smoke with reckless abandon.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I don'tsmoke so I wouldn't know, but wouldn't the best way be to drastically cut back instead of just stop? Go from like a pack a day to 1 or 2 a day. Then later just stop. But like I said, I don't smoke so my opinion is not valid in any way

15. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I tried to smoke only the indo and no smokes before but my brain just got used to the high and now I need smokes to enhance whatever little high I get these days. I never thought I would get used to it but I was wrong and it hardly worth the money..

..shit, just shit.

Ive also always believed that taking the last years of your life away was a good thing because who wants to live those years confined to a wheelchair or a house with an oxygen tank and shitbag..

..fucked, simply fucked.

I wish you all the goodluck in the world man, you can do it - the whole nicotine addiction (from what Ive heard) is supposed to leave your system in 24 hours.