Quit it with the 'first's

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigJoe

oh ok as in you guys are going to erase all my posts .....why?

i talk no more shit than the next man on here..in fact i have posted some words of genius..think about that one

oh, were those the words in "Survival Life Skills" or every time you posted 'first'?

Well, I agree that you did post some funny/worthy replies... it's the ratio where you lost out... and as I said, I needed a volunteer, you popped up and now...

NOTICE IS SERVED! STOP POSTING UP BULLSHIT TO PAD YOUR NUMBERS!

The 'first' shit is MORE than tired, and idiotic posts are a waste of everyone's time. If you're bored go raise hell on BBoys.com or in the Vapors forum... I'm not gonna force our visitors to wade through piles of shitty pointless posts anymore.

We all love valid input but all this bullshit takes the fun out of coming here and I'm not gonna let that happen.

man, I cut them all... I told you that you caught a bad one.

What I'm saying is:

Don't devalue your good posts by filling the boards with crap... this is a message for everyone

this isn't anything personal on you BigJoe... I mean, if I was really mad at you I could have banned you, but I don't enjoy that either... Still... this stuff has to stop, you just happened to be under the foot when it hit the floor.

Originally posted by Smart

Well, I agree that you did post some funny/worthy replies... it's the ratio where you lost out... and as I said, I needed a volunteer, you popped up and now...

NOTICE IS SERVED! STOP POSTING UP BULLSHIT TO PAD YOUR NUMBERS!

The 'first' shit is MORE than tired, and idiotic posts are a waste of everyone's time. If you're bored go raise hell on BBoys.com or in the Vapors forum... I'm not gonna force our visitors to wade through piles of shitty pointless posts anymore.

We all love valid input but all this bullshit takes the fun out of coming here and I'm not gonna let that happen.

ok point taken...

hahahahahaha hey hey dont be so patronising...it wasnt that bad...most off the shit i had posted ppl probly read anyway...

just coz your somekind of power tripper..hahahahaha

jokes man....

you know eventhough you jacked all my posts you have done it in such a nice way........

vote #1 smart to remove his title of Mr Dick

Guest chicken bone

Me and Browner read flatland. I talk to you about MOOG. Listen to "Atmosphere" bY Funkadelic. The 'c' on my keyboard is acting difficult, sometimes I need to press it several times to make it work.

"Hey, smartass, I asked my old man about sticking your tongue to a light pole in winter, and he said that it would freeze right to the pole, just like I told ya.

He knows, because he saw a guy stick his tongue to a railroad tie on a bet, and they had to get the fire department to come get the guy's tongue off, because he couldn't get it off."

"You're full of it. Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!"

"That's 'cause you konw it'll stick! "

"You're full of it!" "Oh yeah?!" "Yeah!" "Well I double-DOG-dare ya!"

NOW it was serious.

A double-dog-dare!

Archived