Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Quit doing this!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JambaJuice, Dec 11, 2005.

1. JambaJuice

JambaJuice Senior Member

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/2...-7m3ccrime.html

UNION-TRIBUNE
    December 3, 2005

CITY HEIGHTS – A graffiti-tagging crew member shot a rival who was painting on a building on Wabash Avenue last night, police said.

The victim was hit in the upper back and arm with a shotgun blast of birdshot about 8:30 p.m., San Diego police Sgt. Rich Nemetz said. He said the wounds were not serious.

The victim and a companion were tagging a building when two tagging crew rivals confronted them. Words were exchanged and one of the crew members opened fire with a shotgun, Nemetz said.

The gunman and his companion ran north on Swift Avenue. Paramedics took the victim to a hospital.

– Pauline Repard

2. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

in the words of young jeezy.

Im strapped up.
    iced out.
    a nigga play.
    lights out.

3. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

HUH?

DID anybody else try that new mountain dew black 2?

i like it cause its sour flavoured

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

its alright.. last year's pitch black was way better...

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah. Pitch black was my shit. You know what else was my shit? One summer i think back in like 2000 I spent around $600 on hardees spicy chicken sandwhiches for a $. I also support shooting at rival crews to the fullest.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I GOT THAT SHOTTY TOY.
    LADDI DADDI HOTTIE MAMI,
    ILL BODY A BATTYBOY.

8. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i beg to differ with you there =^.^= ,because although the straightforward taste of the first pitchblack was good, it lingered on the pallete fot to long a period. now when you compare the algorythmic harmonies if you will of pitch black 1 and 2 you will find the even though the added sour may seem pointless and a tad trite you will find that the tartness curbs the long endured aftertaste wich is pitchblack 1, so in hitherto O_^ , i say pitch black 2 is so better.

3 sourdough thickburgers, 1 large curly fries, 1 large mr pibb..
    is so gonna be breakfast tommorow..

nothing new about tagbangers..... but gimme somthing about tagpowerrangers and you got me interested

9. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

How come the green ranger could kick all the other rangers' asses when he was evil, but when he turned good, he lost all that extra ass-kicking ability?

10. guerillaidiom

guerillaidiom Junior Member

how'd he end up turning white too?

it was like an incubator deal or something, right?

11. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

how'd he end up turning white too?

it was like an incubator deal or something, right?
    [post=4209435]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Aryan powers that be?

12. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

it was the pony tail...and the fact that he was....uh ...evil..

but if i was the black ranger i woulda fucked the polyester off the yellow and pink ranger....and rita too...and possibly that android that was in the base

does anybody else wake up in the morning with the dragon zord flute call stuck in their head?

i heard they test mountain dew flavours in seattle...is this true?

13. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

people need to get their priorities str8

14. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

"Sniff,sniff.. it was this guy that writes ----, He shot me because I write ----. You aren't gonna arrest me too are you? sniff, sniff. :cry2: "

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days???

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, the Green Ranger was evil and when you're evil, you don't have to worry about holding back....like the Nazis.

And Mountain Dew....yaarrggghhhhhh...I hear a secondary use for that swill is cleaning out the fuel tanks on jet planes