quick sketch for you

remote

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

hey man i like..if ud be down to trade stickers thatd be cool drop me an email i might have another propisition for u too

peace

yeah, that sounds like a cool deal. i actually dont have stickers mass produced, but i am thinking of starting a tshirt line under the same alias. just gotta have my friend teach me the ways of silkscreening.

yeah, i heard silkscreaning is a breeze. as far as sales goes, i am not looking to go bigtime (tribal, conart) just make shirts for myself really, or if people are intested, dish them out cheap. also sell in tokyo when i make trips out there. most "Designer" original tshirts go for about $50US, EACH!

Hey Remote..nice drawing...I just got back from L.A. about a week ago..those TKO guys are going all out right now along the 405.right off the Inglewood Ave. exit there was a wall I looked at when I first got there and 2 days later some TKO dudes fuckin' destroyed it.I had fun while I was down there,chilled with my family,ate at Canter's for like 3 days straight,peeped the Getty museum and put up some stickers(that's all I had).If you know(or know anyone who knows )Thyst(i) or my bro Arby..tell 'em what's up from the Northwest.peace.

Archived