1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

quick shit, trust me...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Relek, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Relek

Relek 12oz Member

quick shit, trust me...

Discussion started by Relek - Oct 1, 2002

www.fotango.com/p/eba00254768f00000001.jpg'>

Don't know if this is gonna work but, oh well....

Relek - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. HECZ

HECZ 12oz Member

HECZ - Replied Oct 1, 2002

no way you did that X as quick as you say you did!!!

HECZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. SKER

SKER Guest

SKER - Replied Oct 1, 2002

suck a dick hecs..........ur thread is fucken pointlesds just l;ike this one..on skecth for a thread..ur fucking dork...and i think your a litttle to full of urself..come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. Relek

Relek 12oz Member

Relek - Replied Oct 1, 2002

[​IMG]

Relek - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

Ser3adc - Replied Oct 1, 2002

...i think it's time for you to stop talking.

6. CRYrock81

CRYrock81 Guest

CRYrock81 - Replied Oct 1, 2002

hmmm....lets see....it isnt bad.....but let me try and help without being a dick.....try and calm down with all the xtra branches.....it makes it hard for people to distinguish your letters from one another...also try and keep your "r" from looking too much like a k.....its not a bad R at all...but if your sign on name wasnt relek.....i would have thought it said kelek......remember....the name of the game isnt to see how well you can hide your letters.....but rather.....to see how you can BEND a letter......i hpe that sounded like some help....peace bro......post some more......on anther note...................................................................................................................................................................................................................try and tone down the uneccesary beef kids......its hard on the eyes:mad:

7. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

seno.oner - Replied Oct 1, 2002

he never could from the beginning

8. SKER

SKER Guest

i think its time for you to shut the fuck up.............you suck too faget........fuck this bullshit im fuckin bored too many losers awww what the fuck am i doing im on fucking 12 oz hahahaha lm,oa

9. SKER

SKER Guest

fuck you faget................who the fuck are you? fuck 12 oz bitch

10. MadToy

MadToy 12oz Junior Member

MadToy - Replied Oct 1, 2002

ummm....

why isnt he banned yet? I say we vote on it. Haha, and i think the relek piece is pretty hot btw. I agree with cry though the letters are a little too jazzed for me but whatever floats your boat or find you lost remote.

MadToy - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  11. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

MrMajicMarkker - Replied Oct 1, 2002

tell you the truth, i couldn't have read that at all if your 12oz name wasn't relek, but its nevertheless very dope....

MrMajicMarkker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. THEdude

THEdude Guest

THEdude - Replied Oct 2, 2002

I hope you're joking

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Oct 2, 2002

anyways i like the relek it just looks a little to spaced out for the letters being so thin i think if it had a backround color other than white it would look better... just my .02 cents

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Oct 2, 2002

[​IMG]

I'm back to give you some more.....

15. HECZ

HECZ 12oz Member

HECZ - Replied Oct 2, 2002

TO: ZKER.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000090.jpg'>
    [SIZE=1]CHARACTER BORROWED FROM ALEX PARDEE'S NEW BOOK....[/SIZE]

POST SOME SHIT SKER, UNLESS OFCOURSE YOUR [SIZE=2]SKERRRRRRRRRRRRD!!![/SIZE] :eek:

HECZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: