quick question, then close it

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^

I dunno...I like taking a crap to the tune of a thick copy of graphotism although I do feel eurpean graffiti has a certain artistic pretentiousness about it.

"graffiti belong on the streets"

So by this logic you also oppose people posting graffiti on this website then.....

edit: "belongs"

its ok i guess. a tokyo writer named kres puts out the magazine. he doesnt list the writers names very often which can be annoying for people outside of japan. honestly japanese graffiti isnt up to par quite yet to be spending $10-15 on a magazine full of it. 90% is shit. phil and fate and the occasional belx2 picture make up for that.

my man Very puts out HS magazine. he lists the name of the writers and covers his travels around asia but he honestly hasnt had quality pics as of lately. j writers just dont paint enough to deserve 2 magazines in my opinion. wait another 5- 10 years and shit should hopefully be bangin.

his site doesnt appear to be up at the moment but here it is anyways

http://cmkru.myfws.com/

I own an issue of Kaze magazine.....(issue 2 at the bottom of the link you posted)....i got it from the local "Hip Hop"/vinyl record store....it was only like $3.95...so i was like fuck it and bought it...its an alright mag.....some bombing...some characters....lots of pieces....but to me it seems most of the japanese writers in the mag are stuck on 3-d shit...pm me and i can scan some of the pages for you...........just as long as you dont f*** my cousin..j/k