quick question for SPRINT CELL PHONES

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ lol.

im at school right now. usually i'll come on 12oz when im at school.. home lifes hectic, but i stay strong for the sake of my son. maybe one day i'll get a world greatest mom apron or something.....:lol: im due in 3 more months. i made my six month mark yesterday. i was thinking of the name dali. pronouced daily, day-lee. but spelled dali, but i dont know im not sure if it's kinda gay. then we thought, ok maybe AJ for albert jr. but that backstreet nsync homos had to ruin it for me.

whats new on 12oz???? update me.

i was kinda checking out the girls on "girls you know thread"

12oz mom. bling.

SILENCE FOOLISH MORTALSMR.YUCKIS SPEAKING NOW

Okay so my question is in story form as follows:

i had a cell phone a while ago and the monthly bill was supposed to be taken out of my checking account. Well i thought that everthing was going smoothly until these fuck tards sent me a bill 3 months later for $700 saying that i never paid them anything. They have since turned me over to a collection agency and when i call the companies to ask questions, neither of them can even find any statements or paper work or shit on me, yet they are adversley affecting my credit. What in the hell can i do about this? They just give me the run around everytime.

YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR PETTY CONVERSATION

^^ get that shit off your credit... try just sending the money directly to sprint...if they don't accept that call sprint tell them that you set it up different, that they fucked up, don't let them say, 'sorry nothing we can do', tell them you are willing to send them the money. pay sprint not the agency (i think this way it can't go on your credit report as a collection) and make sure the record is removed.

if that does not work, tell the agency that sprint fucked up and say you will pay them but they need to remove form your record becasue it was sprint fault that you got in this mess. and you may have to raise your voice and be demanding to get it done but you should be able to get it taken care of.

wtf? sounds like a law suite or something.

do you have any paper work/contract that says its supposed to be automatically deducted from your checking? i dont know, go to a sprint store and talk to them face to face. i'd think that usually you'd get some kinda statement in the mail that shows you paid.. and if you dont see or recieve something monthly then they're definately not making the charges.

what i dont understand is how they cant find statements on you. something isnt right, talk to sprint.. then let those dumbasses deal with the collection agency themselves when you eventually fix the problems.

collection agencies= wont help.

good luck and let me add a god speed in here too.

Thats the funny thing. It's on my credit but when i call any one up no one has any idea of what the fuck is going on. Almost like i was never a customer. Neither of them can find any record of me in their databases or anything. I almost shit my pants when my $150 phone bill showed up up with 3 months of compounded interest late fees and a bunch of nonsense totaling around $700. All i'm saying is i'll be damned if i send them a check or money order for that kinda money and they can't find any record of me even being customer.

At one point they told me they found some shit and were going to send it out to me. The statements and copies of contracts arent here yet. This was over 3 months ago. I called them up a month later and said where is the shit and their reply was, 'It's not there yet? It should be there by now. We sent it out on such and such date. We'll look into it and send it again." I still have no answers.

Oh and for you sprint customers, this wasn't a sprint deal so carry on worry free.

I need a pager.

thats a real fucked up situation. how could they have no record of you but still want to bill you for money??? i dont understand?!?!

its like saying "well, we're not sure who you are or what kidna services we gave you but we do know you owe 700"

bullshit. maybe this is a mixup? did the checking account route numbers get mixed up with someone elses? i dont know??

yeah cell phones do suck. im on some collection list too because i owe like 500 dollars for early disconnection fee. fuck them all.

and p.s. they are sprint.

my boy recently got a sprint phone. it has a camera but other then that i still hate cells.

question 1- if my love making level was on 10 before i got pregnant, then it's at a 3-4 right now. its hard. seriously, hard to do anything with this huge stomach in the way. it kinda does suck. and its hard to concentrate when i feel the baby kick or move.. its not sexy.

question 2- if my orgasms were at a 10 before, then its at a 15 now. they take longer to get there, but feel more intense.

thank you and goodnite.

Hahaha the last time I talked to them i got really pissed off and said something like<span style='color:red'> "HERE IS MY FINAL OFFER. NO MONEY BITCHES."</span>

thats pretty much where I left it at. I guess I'll either dispute it till it gets dropped or pay it off sometime in the distant future when i have the money.

I just remembered sprint tried to slam me one time and hook me into their sales campaign to somehow owe them money.... Whoa I was pissed. I got really angry and they fixed it up quick. I didn't threaten them though. I threatened this bank one time when they piled up all these charges on me out of nowhere. Whoa I was in a fucking bad mood... I threatened to blow them the fuck up. I was serious too. I guess thats why they dropped the charges. I wouldn't recommend this though. Be assertive. Not angry....:mean:

Originally posted by NOUM

Whats a pager...

please....oh God please...

(i dont see any smilies or 'j/k'. Is he serious? I don't know. shut the fuck up! Bitch you don't tell me what to do!! I'm running the show! well say something. You're just standing there looking stupid Oh shit he's looking at us...he's fucking looking at us. I think he wants an answer. Just stay cool. Maybe some one else heard him say that and will call him out. That's a good plan. You always have better ideas than me. But i was born with the good looks. I think im gonna go to sleep and let you figure this one out on your own. Hey get back here, I can't function without you..........shit.)

^^me having conversation with my split personality^^