quick post.. contribute

newjersey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by war pigs

damn son..he called you rich...you money havin, good food eatin, paint buyin, rent payin muthafucka...

i'm a fat fuck but i'll destroy anyone on a carpet board (deck / no wheels )...hands down...haha

i guess rich is not being on welfare.

and on the carpet board note, where else can you 540 shuvit? unless yer mullen or some shit.

nice flicks... naceo....wish it wasn't stamped...

but yeah..i used to work at this shop in philly back in the day, sub zero..and basically would be bored so i'd fuck around and carpet board...

i bugged fred gall out the other day cuz i'm seriously a fat fuck..and i busted a bs 360 ollie with a kickflip in timberlands (used to call em chicago flips although i dunno if that is still is what heads call em), as well as the normal 180 bs heelflips regular and switch..haha..

that new sayerville park is sick tho..shit makes me wanna set up a board and get slashdog on a muthafucka...