((((((QUICK!!!!I NEED CD SUGGESGIONS!!!))))))

$360

i have a gift certificate i want to use today. i want something chill, along the lines of air or zero 7. dare i say "trip hop"

what i already have that you dont need to tell me about:

portishead

gling glo

massive attack

postal service

help anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

If you like Zero7 I suggest : Thievery Corporation. I've heard some stuff by them and I liked it.

:king:

AMON TOBIN!!!!

all of his albums are great, but permutation and out from outwhere are AWESOM!!!!oh yeah, he is the god of triphop/breakbeats/electronica

other trip hop/electronica thats good

square pusher

ninja cuts

and this band is metal but its some of the best new deathmetal out there.

Vehemance

no, it's them live in Portishead, which I guess is a suburb of London(?)... it starts with music and a camera shot from a front bumper of a car that goes from somewhere I can't recall to Portishead (the town) and then it's them live on stage... I think it's like an hour or a bit longer...

Cool to see how the members of the band play different instruments or lay out at times...

Originally posted by $360

ended up with the philladelphia experience

do you mean experiment?

word. i actually just downloaded that yesterday because after i suggested the detroit experiment i wanted to see the album credits and then learned the philly one was the original. i haven't listend to it yet, but you should check the detroit experiment as well. its nice! what do you think of the philly one so far?

Archived