Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

questions?

Discussion in 'News' started by fatalist, Nov 16, 2004.

1. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

When a question begats another question, that is a doubt.

When questions cease, there is silence.

A person is more accepting of What Is the less one questions the What Is.

There is inherent difference in the qualities of questions being asked by wise and the "unwise."

Wise people ask questions that are usually rhethorical and helps people to come to an understand by the question itself. These questions rarely imply unacceptance or doubt, but are questions of acceptance.

The "unenlightened" ask questions that are unaccepting and untrusting. These questions always lead to more questions and more doubts. There is simply no end to these questions until indeed they realize that the questions are simply unneccessary.

I believe that the more you find yourself answering questions, in patience, the more wise you are than the ones that ask questions.

All of this is not to say questions are not legitimate tools for enlightenment. I merely observe that there comes a time when questions become unnecessary. Until questions themselves become unneccessary, they are necessary.

I have to decide for myself when a question is no longer necessary.

How do I know?

This is an unnecessary question because I know that everymoment is a right time to stop the questions.

forgive me...its late...and my mind is wondering....

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

will you please show us your tits now?

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

The more we know, the more we realize how little we know.