Questions, thoughts etc..

Retired Hasbeen

Ok...I figured I would start a thread dedicated to a few thoughts, concepts, and ideas I have.

First off, I want to give a big heartfelt RIP to all who were lost.

To me, it seems really strange that they are all ready on the trail of who is responsible, and that they have intercepted or traced phone calls linking it to their suspects.Why were those intercepts done before the tragedy happened? An event this big seems to have taken a large amount of planning, money and communication and with the supposed technology existant and all the tracking they have been doing of Osama Bin Laden prior to this event, something seems to have been known.Also, who will benefit from this? Who will gain anything from this? Will Afghanistan prosper as a result? Will they become any better off than before, now that they are a target of US forces and may be in risk of total annihalation? Will Israel gain more support against Palestine? Who will gain anything from this? Will the US begin bombing of Middle Eastern nations and take over the Oil supplies? Will the US citizens be worked up in a fever and call for super strict regulations against our FREEDOMS? Will US people accept loss of our freedoms in the name of "SAFETY"?

I am fearful of the fact we are so quick to assume who the culprits are..we did the same thing after the OKC bombing..oh, it was middle eastern terrorsits,etc..etc..and look it was *supposedly a US citizen.

Where was the plane wreckage from the plane that "crashed" over Pennsylvania? All photos I saw were just of a big whole in the ground with no plane pieces anywhere in sight.

Why does it turn out years later that the powers that be in the US had PRIOR knowledge of Pearl Harbor about to be attacked, and let it happen anyhow, knowing it would gain support to engage in world war 2.

Why was the Pentagon not prepared for this type of attack after 1st word of this?In case of an attack on the White House, men go to the roof armed with Stinger missles ready to shoot anything down.Why wasn't anyone ready to do so for the Pentagon?

Just a few thought, my rants and bullshit as

I try and make logical sense of what has occurred.This is the event that will shape our lives for quite a long time.Our financial systems are in for a long, crazy ride.Stay up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How in the hell is it that no one at the Pentagon spotted them or the flight coordinators working for the airlines weren't able to figure out what in the hell was going on???? Can't see who was going where??? Logically there are folks who oversee and monitor each flights path and are a form of insurance for airline travelers and that is there job to see that everything is on path....... How???

Archived