1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Questions for Jesus of Nazareth.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oldenglish, May 1, 2003.

1. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

Questions for Jesus of Nazareth.....

Discussion started by oldenglish - May 1, 2003

What up man. I think I exchanged and email with you a year plus ago when my screen name was Remy Martin.

Anyway, I have no doubt you are who you list your self to be on this message board and a fellow on here named jesus saves directed me to some invaluable information. And that cat jews for allah. man what a good thing to recognize.

Anyway....your word and work has been perveted and altered to tailor fit many agendas over the course of when the Bible was written.

Personally I disavowed Christianity when I was a lot younger because I saw nothing but corruption in the Church. Money changers in the temple typa shit.

Then a while back I predicted graffiti writers as the second coming of Christ.

So first off.....why would god sacrifice his son and then ask Abraham to sacrifice his? And then an angel saved young Abraham jr.
    Was that old testament or new? i dont recall genesis's order in the bible as I have never even read it because I allready understood your message from the last time you made a personal appearance.

Hmmm....I watched dogma at least 3 times and it made me feel really good.

so whats the deal homey?

drop some science on me and all these other mother fuckers that are not knowing.

please.

edit...i dont mean to embelish the truth. I think I watched dogma 3 times maybe 4.

oldenglish - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor 12oz Elite Member

some pittsburgh flavor - Replied May 1, 2003

i'm not jesus.
    but i was brought up on christianity too

two summers ago was my "question everything" phase and i learned a lot. catholicism is a no-go for SPF...

some pittsburgh flavor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

oldenglish - Replied May 1, 2003

only thing i dig about catholisism is the architecture and the art they make.

ima no go for christianity anywhere other than the birth of christ. I respect the natural spirituality of indiginous people everywhere.

i definitley advocate no abuse of women and children but thats about as far as I will say somthing about another religon.

I belive there is no spirituality to be had in the united states of america. the very spiritually correct NATIVE PEOPLE THAT OWN THIS LAND were massacared heartlessly by a goverment that whores out gods name.

The earth is spirituality. Not the easter bunny.....in fact isnt that worshipping a false prophet. Allthough, my father allways told me he saw Jesus in the moon and I allways saw a rabbit..........

4. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

oh and I watched the standoff at the Church of Bethlehem on CNN last year, maybe the year before. WOW.

oh yeah....thats what i was gonna say....

man, willy wonka tried to explain all this to me at once. second guy to actually. first guy was a six foot plus 225 drug dealer whos father was a hells angels meth cook. coolest guy i ever met. bopped into him in the county holding facility and he helped me out. some fool smacked him in the back of the head with a pepsi one day and i prevented him from beating the living life out of him one morning at four am.
    the guy that hit him claimed to be one of the biggest crack dealers from texas to ca.

my bad for not recognizing.

i wrote "Jesus writes graffiti" on a train yesterday.

I got some chunky peices for you coming up to man.

5. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth 12oz Senior Member

Jesus of Nazareth - Replied May 1, 2003

What exactly are you asking?

Jesus of Nazareth - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

the_gooch - Replied May 1, 2003

abraham was old testament.

as far as god sacrificing his son. the holy trinity is god, jesus and the holy spirit, so in an odd way god was sacrificing himself, dig?

i gave up my faith in the church yrs ago like you oldE, but after 9 yrs of catholic school i still have some of that in my head....lol

the_gooch - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. Jesus Potato

Jesus Potato New Jack

Jesus Potato - Replied May 1, 2003

http://www.bogwomen.com/TheStar/Issue3/images/spud1.jpg'>

[quote][b][i]Originally posted by oldenglish [/i]
    [b]So first off.....why would god sacrifice his son and then ask Abraham to sacrifice his?[/b][/b][/quote]

Because I was black.

[quote][b]And then an angel saved young Abraham jr.
    Was that old testament or new? i dont recall genesis's order in the bible as I have never even read it because I allready understood your message from the last time you made a personal appearance.[/B][/b][/quote]

What the fuck? You have some serious Bible mixups. Read it while NOT on drugs and then ask again.

[quote][b]so whats the deal homey?[/b][/quote]

I preach, you reconnize. Got it?

Jesus Potato - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

Jesus of Nazareth.

What I am asking is if you know what I am thinking, and if you are Jesus im sure you can telepathically communicate, how far off am i?

Jesus Potato....

what does you beeing black have to do with it first off?
    if you got issues with that.....take it up with the people who paint your portrait and image.

Second, I was stone cold sober when I read the bible storys with willy thread and since under each illustration there was the little thingy magobber that indidcated where the exact qoute was taken from in the Bible. also, try as hard as i really did try I have not done drugs since early saturday morning after good friday and third...i have never read the whole bible, so chill out and explain it fool.

huh....

preach to me like that in person and ill smack you.

9. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

and now that i spent maybe 15 second reading it, i have my view on what god was doing with Abraham,
    so are you going to clarify it to me and tell yours to prove mine wrong?

10. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

so because Eve convinced Adam to eat the fruit of the serpent, if I recall correctly...thats how we ended up on earth right?

so Jesus of Nazareth, in the holy trinity with the god son and holy spirit. Wheres the holy spirit in all this?

I belive in my spirituality and every time I have sent prayers when I truly needed them they have been answered promptly..

So I guess what I am asking is... Is there graffiti style beef between god and the holy spirit.....cause from your comment earlier about a hitch hikers translation you stated that it proved god didnt exist.
    And all my communication from god has been through spirituality...hence the trinity with the holy spirit and with your work when you last visited I see no rage and vindiction in what you represent just forgivness and self sacrifice to save those who are lost...however the old testament is the one embraced by the zionists that are manipulating and murdering and extorting from the people of this world....

So I guess with your aim name being acensiondefiant...and I havent looked up acension but it sounds real good with defience and i am all about defience....Do god and the holy spirit got some issues?

*edit....sorry about that. i got your aim name off memory.

11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied May 1, 2003

Christianity is fucked up.
    That said, i think jesus wasnt a bad guy he said some good things but the whole bible and christian religion is shit.
    There is no such thing as hell or heaven or salvation or any of that stuff. Jesus was just like "Yo word be nice to people, love eachother"
    i beleive its very possible jesus would be a graffiti writer in todays society. Remember how he went into that market or whatever it was and turned all the tables over and kicked shit around?
    But i worship jesus no more than Martin Luther King, or any other people who did cool things in thier time.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

so if Jesus came back as a graffiti writer....he would be around the same elements right?

in way back a long long long really friggaroonyrockin long time ago...he was chillen with prostitutes and peeping toms and other people affected by the ills of society and embraced them.

through graffiti i have come across murderers, drug dealers, thugs, thiefs, and everybody i met in jail.

i know jesus is black because after good friday Wallace came to see me.
    Recognize Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls.

I have always done my best without even really trying, it just comes naturally, to show the same compassion Jesus showed to those afflicted by the ills of society that have gone the wrong way.
    I write graffiti and have sacrificed myself for graffiti for the ills of this unholy land I live on...for the ills of the corrupt people in power who live in sin.

so when you understand that...youll know.

13. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

however i do have a really foul habit of trying to jade peoples nerves to the point of anger so we fight.

my bad yall.

ask seeking he can tell you all about.

However seeking if you just woulda kept your mouth SHUT on Are2's response to the passing of SOPEONE and maybe if you knew who TIEONE was I can assure you I never woulda fucked with you like i did and i also meant every apology sincerely.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied May 1, 2003

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

and a big shot out to Osama Bin Laden for fighting the corruption of the united snakes of defamednationals.