Questions About Europe

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

A few questions I have about Europe:

-In which countries are laws the most and least severe (mainly relating to graf-related crime)?

-Which countries (or cities within countries) are the cheapest places to live?

-How do legal offenses carry over from one country to the next?

If anyone knows anything about this shit I'd appreciate the info.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Well, check this to understand how things work...As far as legal offences think of the EU as the states, we're one country in a way now....i dont have details, and i hope i wont have to find out, but once you do something in one euro country you're haunted in all off them.

It hink the cheapest places to live are the mediteranean ones, spain, italy, greece,and the like

well, dublin is expensive to live in, but the jobs pay good, so it balances out. graf-related offences are pretty weak, maybe a €1500 fine for a train, or a couple days in the clink. if you are a foreigner like myself, you could face deportation.

it is hard to bomb due to all the surveillance in the city but there are ways of getting around this young jedi

Guest imported_Europe

Thats a lot to answer.

But cheap places are the eastern and southern countries, I think they got the least strict laws too.

Guest --zeSto--

There's a classic Catch22...

In the countries where it's really cheap to live, there's no work to be had.

(my example... Slovakia!)

Super cheap to live, beautiful ladies... no jobs.. and the mob runs shit.

so what'cha'gonna'do ?

Guest imported_Tesseract

No Jobs!? worldwide!

Mob?! worldwide!

Beautifull women?! Meditarenean!

heh!

Get on aim bastert!!!

Guest sneak

london is a pretty cool place to go...not to expensive as long as u look around a bit

and the uk is generally clamping down on street crimes apparntly..inc graff

come ova to london, ull love it

oh yeah scandinavia, i have a mission to get myself to finland, i'm entirely not sure why finland, but it is an amazing country, beautiful in the summer and the people have an eccentric streak which is a good thing (although alcoholism is rife there)

denmark is too flat so that gets my thumbs down

sweden and norway i know are tough on immigration, you have to have a trade or degree or whatever, not entirely sure about the exact details, but it's common knowledge they have a very high standard of living compared to the rest of us european plebs (maybe bad news if you get caught with a spraycan in your hand?)

and do i even need to mention the ladies there?...

Originally posted by optimodub

sweden and norway i know are tough on immigration, you have to have a trade or degree or whatever, not entirely sure about the exact details, but it's common knowledge they have a very high standard of living compared to the rest of us european plebs (maybe bad news if you get caught with a spraycan in your hand?)

Really? Like how bad? I have an EU passport, I just assumed it would be easier to get a job there. This new information could seriously hinder my plans......:o

Originally posted by optimodub

and do i even need to mention the ladies there?...

No.......one of my main reasons for going, though:love2:

Originally posted by sneak

london is a pretty cool place to go...not to expensive as long as u look around a bit

and the uk is generally clamping down on street crimes apparntly..inc graff

come ova to london, ull love it

dude, are you nuts ? no offence, but london is a hole. it's dirty, smelly, fucking expensive and filled with fuck-ups and backpackers.

if you *do* go to london, don't bother trying to get work there, unless you enjoy getting paid 4 pounds an hour for a 10 hour shift at some seedy pub pouring ales for drunks... and then when you knock off, a cup of coffee costs you 5 pounds or triple that for some fish and chips...

once again, no offence sneak.

Guest sneak

posted by avils

"dude, are you nuts ? no offence, but london is a hole. it's dirty, smelly, fucking expensive and filled with fuck-ups and backpackers.

if you *do* go to london, don't bother trying to get work there, unless you enjoy getting paid 4 pounds an hour for a 10 hour shift at some seedy pub pouring ales for drunks... and then when you knock off, a cup of coffee costs you 5 pounds or triple that for some fish and chips...

once again, no offence sneak."

that may be the case, but its my hole!!

and dazzle, if u have an eu passport, u r free to live / work in any country in the eu

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by I Luv Roo

It seemed like Belgium and Holland were pretty lax on graff...

but I don't know, it' just how it felt when I was there recently, I could be wrong.

Specific info on these places would be lovely (if anyone is out there with such a resource).

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

no shit? where abouts are you headed ... cause I actually know a guy from there... and who knows...

Well it's all in the preliminary stages as of now. Our main plan is to go travel, probably backpack, around Europe, beginning in England and working our way counterclockwise up to Sweden, where we plan on staying. We're both looking into schools there, so that might depend on where specifically we'll be. If you could hook me up man, that would be great.....

Originally posted by sneak

and dazzle, if u have an eu passport, u r free to live / work in any country in the eu

Yeah, that's what I thought. But working there is different from living there. I'm sure we'll get all the info we need before we leave.....

Archived