question....

source

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOBODY REALLY LISTENS TO JEDI MIND TRICKS, THEY JUST SAY THEY DO BECAUSE TO BE A COOL "SCENE" KID YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM RAP TO BE IRONIC...BUT THEN YOU ALSO GOTTA LISTEN TO GARBO BACKPACK BULLSHIT (I.E. JEDI MIND TRICKS) TO BE "DOWN" EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ENOUGH FLAMMABLE SHIT IN YOUR HAIR TO SET RHODE ISLAND TO HELL MODE...FUCKIN ASSHOLES.

MERO.

I LISTEN TO BIG PUN.

whats wrong with jedi mind?.... and y do people stop liking artists stuff after they "go mainstrem" i.e. atmosphere.... people now say oh his shit is wack now... but 5 years ago u were like....aww !!! have u heard oof atmosphere!?!?!? omg u have to download the album!!! jedi mind is coo... a lot of music is coo... some people just think once younger kids start to like em then they have to stop.. be your own person...fuck it

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jun 19 2005, 07:23 PM

whats wrong with jedi mind?.... and y do people stop liking artists stuff after they "go mainstrem" i.e. atmosphere.... people now say oh his shit is wack now... but 5 years ago u were like....aww !!! have u heard oof atmosphere!?!?!? omg u have to download the album!!! jedi mind is coo... a lot of music is coo... some people just think once younger kids start to like em then they have to stop.. be your own person...fuck it

...NAH THOSE NIGGAS JUST SUCK.

MERO.

Originally posted by someone@Jun 20 2005, 12:12 AM

just the name of them makes me think there twice as gay as all the gay emo fags on myspace put together

man have you even heard them? cuz for real shut the fuck up talkin all kinds of shit if you dont even know what they are about.

Guest KING BLING

"The Psycho-social-chemical-biological-and-electromagnetic-manipulation of human consciousness "

This was a good album, it was pretty novel and surprisingly poetic. Everything else from them did not impress...

People diss on Jedi Mind but heavily enjoy RA the Rugged Man.

THATS some irony right there.

RA straight sucks, all he does is call out people's names trying to get cred, I saw him @ a show and no other MC looked or talked to him. Sorry for changing subjects, just something IVe noticed.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jun 19 2005, 07:33 PM

THE ONLY NIGGAS WHO EVER FLIPPED THAT MUSLIM JAIL SHIT THE RIGHT WAY WAS TRAGEDY AND CNN. THESE HERBIVORE UNDERGROUND NIGGAS PROLLY THINK 5% IS A TYPE OF MILK. STUPID ASS NIGGAS.

MERO.

HAHA CUZZ REAL 5%ERS AIN'T EVEN PLAYIN AROUND, THESE NIGGAS IS FUCKIN RETARDED ON THE REAAAL, THEY BELONG IN THE 10% (WHICH IS THE % THAT IS EXPLOITING WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE). I'M A WHITE DEVIL BUT ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE I'M NOT PRAYIN TO NO DIRECTION EXCEPT TOWARDS MY WHITE LADY, SHE SO LOVELY.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sometimes I listen to Jedi Mind Tricks, and the beats make me want to punch deer. I enjoy that. I think there's also some angry dude rapping over said beats, but I don't really care about him.

hahahahah....

yes! quick story...

i got a bit lit one afternoon and went to buy a radio controlled car because, at that point, it was either race radio controlled cars or drink more and show up trashed to the nights party. anyway....i ended up making a jump out of a piece of wood and an unopened jedi mind tricks record i had. the best thing that ever happened to a jedi mind tricks record happened that day....

"I hit the turnpike on dirtbikes with 2 heaters

On my way to Philly to fight for Mumia

Only thug guerillas can react to this

The laws try to destroy black activists

Half of y'all is performers and actresses

I keep at least a 100 grand in the mattresses

Shit so hot, soon as I write it I get indicted

I dare one y'all scared niggas to bite it

I stood in hood lobbies getting my rocks off

With longjohns and 3 pairs of socks on

Ducking from the pigs so I don't get knocked off

Or popped off, and y'all thugs are soft

It's like you're skirt get pulled up, clothes come off

Red Dragons, can't even fuck with my brain patterns

I'm all live, Pentium Plus and Benz wagons

Machi, believe me, it do ring bells

If you saw me do dirt you won't live to tell

I've done lived in a cell

Did bids in hell

Held niggas at gunpoint for ransom and bail"

This is the only Tragedy/JMT song I know of, but Ithink there is another one.

I don't really mind Jedi Mind Tricks when they come with some ill beats. Or with a guest rapper like Sean Price.

whoa, are hip hop shitbags called scene kids too?! that rules. i hate hardcore/emo scene kids, i'm glad that the term applies to other people i think are douchebags too.

i've heard a couple of their tracks--i liked 'em enough. i prefer darkest hour though. sick.

Originally posted by theGOON@Jun 20 2005, 06:22 PM

whoa, are hip hop shitbags called scene kids too?! that rules. i hate hardcore/emo scene kids, i'm glad that the term applies to other people i think are douchebags too.

no man its the same hardcore/emo scene kids, but they all seem to have a sick obsession with jedi mind.

Originally posted by source+Jun 21 2005, 07:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (source - Jun 21 2005, 07:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jun 20 2005, 06:22 PM

no man its the same hardcore/emo scene kids, but they all seem to have a sick obsession with jedi mind.

[/b]

oh... well i guess my comment of intolerance still applies, with less excitment though...